For the record... Cain-Jds

shogun_beast

Why do i hear so much Nog is done and Cain still doesnt impress some haters? Nog has had a better run in the UFC than Cro crap has, but when you talk about Jds vs Filipovic no says anything about Cro cop being done all i hear is damn...Jds is a beast because he stopped cro cop- Nog is done and old thats why Cain beat him...doesnt make a lot of sense to me, then when you talk about werdum vs Jds you guys make it seem as Werdum is a top HW. truth is he isnt. I not biased at all i accept Jsd is a beast he is indeed a top HW but Cain is more well rounded and has proven much more if you ask me, he is ranked above jds by the ufc for a reason. and dont ask for a link to the rankings..i mean Cain is inline waiting for the title shot after the interim and Jds isnt...for a reason i love to see people saying Cain will get ko by Jds and will avenge his master (Nog) LMAO

elite hws like Werdum and Cro cop? ROFL stop suckin jds ballz

wtf are u talking about, when did i mention JDS?? Cain/Mir already KOd him and ppl like Kongo, Carwin, Pat Barry and even Kimbo will murder Big Nog when it comes to striking

all im saying is that if he ever wants to be HW champ again, he needs to work on his standup

wtf are u talking about' date=' when did i mention JDS?? Cain/Mir already KOd him and ppl like Kongo, Carwin, Pat Barry and even Kimbo will murder Big Nog when it comes to striking

all im saying is that if he ever wants to be HW champ again, he needs to work on his standup[/quote']

.....Cain needs to work his standup?...wha wha..*gets heart attack*

stupid ppl

wtf are u talking about' date=' when did i mention JDS?? Cain/Mir already KOd him and ppl like Kongo, Carwin, Pat Barry and even Kimbo will murder Big Nog when it comes to striking

all im saying is that if he ever wants to be HW champ again, he needs to work on his standup[/quote']

.....Cain needs to work his standup?...wha wha..*gets heart attack*

stupid ppl

Hes talking about Nog needing to work on his standup to ever be CHAMP again. You dont actually read peoples posts do you?

Big Nog is washed up' date=' just admit it. hes too slow and his standup is horrible compared to elite HWs[/quote']

I said this before his last fight several times.....and everyone disagreed...lol

Some people need to study MMA alittle more.......Nogueria is slower then a 65 year old man. Mir would also submit him easily!

This guy knows what he's talkin about. Velasquez is very well rounded. JDS can only throw his hands. cnt knock Cain out' date=' Kongo proved that[/b']

Thi s is just crazyness. Kongo came closer to knocking out Cain than anyone else he faught. Why do folks think Kongo is a top striker... his striking is just less week than his ground game. The man has sloppy hands while JDS hands are laser guided.

I'm not saying that JDS def. wins but he has a great chance because Cain showed against Kongo that his chin is right out there as a target.

WOW.. this was a good topic but turned really lame... Cain vs JDS would be a very good fight and is probably going to happen if the winner of Carwin/Mir is healthy enough to fight Lesnar. I believe JDS has better boxing but Cains is ever improving.. Velasquez has much better wrestling and control on the ground then Gonzaga does and would have a big advantage over JDS on the ground! JDS vs Velasquez sounds like a crazy good match up to see who fights the winner of Lesnar vs Carwin/Mir.. Period!

Why do i hear so much Nog is done and Cain still doesnt impress some haters? Nog has had a better run in the UFC than Cro crap has' date=' but when you talk about Jds vs Filipovic no says anything about Cro cop being done all i hear is damn...Jds is a beast because he stopped cro cop- Nog is done and old thats why Cain beat him...doesnt make a lot of sense to me, then when you talk about werdum vs Jds you guys make it seem as Werdum is a top HW. truth is he isnt. I not biased at all i accept Jsd is a beast he is indeed a top HW but Cain is more well rounded and has proven much more if you ask me, he is ranked above jds by the ufc for a reason. and dont ask for a link to the rankings..i mean Cain is inline waiting for the title shot after the interim and Jds isnt...for a reason i love to see people saying Cain will get ko by Jds and will avenge his master (Nog) LMAO[/quote']

THANK YOU, i fought with a dude for like 40 minutes because he kept saying JDS has fought the best guys, and Cain only beat a washed up Nog. He also said Mir is highly overrated. I agree though Cain has proved more. JDS is beast and my favorite heavyweight but, he hasnt fought top guys just yet.

I said this before his last fight several times.....and everyone disagreed...lol

Some people need to study MMA alittle more.......Nogueria is slower then a 65 year old man. Mir would also submit him easily!

if he is slower than 65 year old man than how did he beat heath herring ,tim sylvia ,and randy couture and your telling us we need to study mma well congratulations you sir are a dumb ****

if he is slower than 65 year old man than how did he beat heath herring ' date='tim sylvia ,and randy couture and your telling us we need to study mma well congratulations you sir are a dumb ****[/quote']

Herring - 07.

Slyvia - Early 08.

Couture - 46 year old, LHW.

Thi s is just crazyness. Kongo came closer to knocking out Cain than anyone else he faught. Why do folks think Kongo is a top striker... his striking is just less week than his ground game. The man has sloppy hands while JDS hands are laser guided.

I'm not saying that JDS def. wins but he has a great chance because Cain showed against Kongo that his chin was right out there as a target.

There i fixed it for you noob.

This guy knows what he's talkin about. Velasquez is very well rounded. JDS can only throw his hands. cnt knock Cain out' date=' Kongo proved that[/quote']

Actually Kongo just proved that Cain can be KTFO and if they fought JDS would avoid his takedowns and feed him his famous uppercut and knock Cain's lights out. Straight up. I'm a fan of both the guys but its this reason that i don't want them to fight. It wouldn't do any good for Cain's resume for there to be a loss on it

WOW.. this was a good topic but turned really lame... Cain vs JDS would be a very good fight and is probably going to happen if the winner of Carwin/Mir is healthy enough to fight Lesnar. I believe JDS has better boxing but Cains is ever improving.. Velasquez has much better wrestling and control on the ground then Gonzaga does and would have a big advantage over JDS on the ground! JDS vs Velasquez sounds like a crazy good match up to see who fights the winner of Lesnar vs Carwin/Mir.. Period!

How do you know? We've never seen JDS on the ground. That just shows that u don't know what you're talkin bout

elite hws like Werdum and Cro cop? ROFL stop suckin jds ballz

Well if you read sherdog or SF forums you would think Werdum was number 3 or 4 in the world now that he is set to fight Fedor.

Hell most of the rankings have him in the top 10 now, that he signed to fight Fedor.

Just had to post that.

But while I would not count either as elite anymore, they are both very good vets of the sport and good tests, as was Napo.

Well if you read sherdog or SF forums you would think Werdum was number 3 or 4 in the world now that he is set to fight Fedor.

Hell most of the rankings have him in the top 10 now' date=' that he signed to fight Fedor.

Just had to post that.

But while I would not count either as elite anymore, they are both very good vets of the sport and good tests, as was Napo.[/quote']

oh yes he can be ranked top 10 after he signed for that fight but only reason that happened is because theres nothing for fedor in strikeforce...if there was such good HW like the ones in ufc would fedor be fighting Werdum? no.

I wouldn't say Nog is done, but he ain't what he used to be. Giving Cain standup creds for getting the best of Nog standing is just a mistake, his entire career Nog has had to come back from getting bested early on his feet.

I doubt Cain would stand with JDS anyway, unless JDS has great TDD and makes him stand with him. It is a classic matchup, if JDS has good TDD its a long tough fight, if he hasn't he will be on the mat controlled by the wrestler.

They have to fight at some point, probably sooner than later. If Lesnar is back at %100 he is the guy to beat, he stopped Couture and wrecked Mir. Everybody else has to fight off to get their crack at him.

THANK YOU' date=' i fought with a dude for like 40 minutes because he kept saying JDS has fought the best guys, and Cain only beat a washed up Nog. He also said Mir is highly overrated. I agree though Cain has proved more. JDS is beast and my favorite heavyweight but, he hasnt fought top guys just yet.[/quote']

Probably the same people saying JDS is the #1 HW in the world for beating Gonzaga..yet say Carwin isn't deserving of a title shot for also beating Gonzaga..

Probably the same people saying JDS is the #1 HW in the world for beating Gonzaga..yet say Carwin isn't deserving of a title shot for also beating Gonzaga..

In both cases Gonzaga's hands were down

Carwin was more impressive, but JDS is definitely technical. More importantly we haven't seen him PUSHED. He's hardly been touched by another fighter.

Why do i hear so much Nog is done and Cain still doesnt impress some haters? Nog has had a better run in the UFC than Cro crap has' date=' but when you talk about Jds vs Filipovic no says anything about Cro cop being done all i hear is damn...Jds is a beast because he stopped cro cop- Nog is done and old thats why Cain beat him...doesnt make a lot of sense to me, then when you talk about werdum vs Jds you guys make it seem as Werdum is a top HW. truth is he isnt. I not biased at all i accept Jsd is a beast he is indeed a top HW but Cain is more well rounded and has proven much more if you ask me, he is ranked above jds by the ufc for a reason. and dont ask for a link to the rankings..i mean Cain is inline waiting for the title shot after the interim and Jds isnt...for a reason i love to see people saying Cain will get ko by Jds and will avenge his master (Nog) LMAO[/quote']

High five.

The truth is that Nog is a question mark. Nobody is sure now what the wins by Mir and Cain are really worth. He seems to be easy to KO now. The COuture fight he looked good in - but looking good standing up against Randy dosesn;t mean much.

Archived