Even Serra thinks GSP will win.

Erjabo

I just finished watching MMA Connected and at the end they asked a bunch of fighters who they thought was going to win out of GSP-Hardy. Obviously guys like Marquardt and Renzo Gracie said GSP would win because they trained with GSP. But I was pretty surprised when they asked Matt Serra who he thought would win, and he said Georges by GnP.

Anybody else see this? I thought it was pretty funny seeing Hardy trained with Serra for a bit. Its quite possible that Serra wasn't impressed with hardy during the time they spent together.

Thoughts/Comments?

HAHHA!!! "one punch knock out artist" .. quite the artist!!! hahaha>> reminds me of this guy in highschool that was the tough guy cause he one punched people.. I remember the same guy crying after he got hit in the face.. didn't know what to do. hahah.. carwins an artiste!

paint me a picture f*ckf*ce

I just finished watching MMA Connected and at the end they asked a bunch of fighters who they thought was going to win out of GSP-Hardy. Obviously guys like Marquardt and Renzo Gracie said GSP would win because they trained with GSP. But I was pretty surprised when they asked Matt Serra who he thought would win' date=' and he said Georges by GnP.

Anybody else see this? I thought it was pretty funny seeing Hardy trained with Serra for a bit. Its quite possible that Serra wasn't impressed with hardy during the time they spent together.

Thoughts/Comments?[/quote']

i think the interview was done prior to the training with hardy, but it is funny to see.

matt didn't hesitate at all when he said GSP, ground and pound. it was nice of him to help hardy and try to build him up with some fake confidence, but he obviously knows georges is the superior mixed martial artist.

Archived