going to ufc 111 on saturday just wanted to know if...

kevinxanthony

If it's your first event I would say try to get there as soon as doors open up. Then head down to the lower level and try to get some sweet pictures near the octagon - usually the staff are cool with this if you get there early enough. It is quite the experience to soak in and I was very glad that I got to my first event early in order to do so.

Have a blast man, the event should be incredible!

yeah im going to the autogrpah session with velasquez and bonnar (ill get pics for you guys!) and you sure if i go early enough man i can get close to the octagon and get those pics? its sold out lol so alotta people are gonna be there

Yeah man I don't know how close they'll let you get but they were pretty cool with us walking into a section when we told them we were just going to take a picture. But it was a Fight Night event so the place was not nearly as big as Prudential Center.

That's sweet that you're going to the autograph section. If you are close enough I would say try to make it out to weigh ins - not sure if you're already planning on doing so - but once again it just adds so much excitement to the overall experience.

yeah im going to the autogrpah session with velasquez and bonnar (ill get pics for you guys!) and you sure if i go early enough man i can get close to the octagon and get those pics? its sold out lol so alotta people are gonna be there

Philly was sold out but still a lot of people didnt get there till closer to the main card fights also they didnt open the doors when they said they would i dont know if that was a Wachovia center mess up or UFC. Either way youll enjoy it my first one was 101 and that was electric the East Coast people were great especially to the Jersey Guys enjoy man.

Archived