Denis siver will stop The real deal.

vasile

I just watched Denis Siver for the first time tonight on the new unleashed, and i think he is going to stop the up and coming Ross Pearson hard in the 2nd round. Thread fail yes i know. i like ross alot but he isnt getting by denis. since i already bashed my own thread none of you can

Pearson =/= Kelly.

No offense to Kelly but Pearson is a much more complete and solid fighter. I honestly don't think Siver can finish Pearson. I believe Pearson could stop Siver but I see this fight going to a hard fought decision. Should be a very exciting fight.

I just watched Denis Siver for the first time tonight on the new unleashed' date=' and i think he is going to stop the up and coming Ross Pearson hard in the 2nd round. Thread fail yes i know. i like ross alot but he isnt getting by denis. since i already bashed my own thread none of you can[/quote']

i actually think he will as well

Pearson =/= Kelly.

No offense to Kelly but Pearson is a much more complete and solid fighter. I honestly don't think Kelly can finish Pearson. I believe Pearson could stop Kelly but I see this fight going to a hard fought decision. Should be a very exciting fight.

...You are aware he is fighting Silver and not Kelly right?

I just watched Denis Siver for the first time tonight on the new unleashed' date=' and i think he is going to stop the up and coming Ross Pearson hard in the 2nd round. Thread fail yes i know. i like ross alot but he isnt getting by denis. since i already bashed my own thread none of you can[/quote']

He is a tough fighter, great kicks and a great counter puncher. Good base in wrestling as well.

Archived