Mir vs Carwin...someone Sig bet me

170lbking

Who will Sig bet me for the Mir Carwin fight...I have never had a sig before so obviously I have never Sig bet anyone. I think Mir is going to destroy the undefeated Carwin. Anyone wanna tango? I know there is a thread on this already but I'm getting off the computer and just want to get one before I leave real quick.

Who will Sig bet me for the Mir Carwin fight...I have never had a sig before so obviously I have never Sig bet anyone. I think Mir is going to destroy the undefeated Carwin. Anyone wanna tango? I know there is a thread on this already but I'm getting off the computer and just want to get one before I leave real quick.

I think the fight is a 50/50 really, so hell with It i'll bet ya.

I see way to many ways that either could take it.

Yeah' date=' i'm not gonna sig bet on Carwin winning, as he has never been tested by anyone of Mir's caliber. I don't think Gonzaga is anywhere near as dangerous as Mir.[/quote']

Oh I'll agree 110% there.

But posting, there 100% sure Mir will destory Carwin, who can put Mir's lightouts with 1 punch is silly.

And hey It's just a sig bet, if I lose oh well, it's all in good fun.

And here's your new sig if you lose. I'll resize if I win.

sigbet.jpg

Mir will win and simply point at Brock......your NEXT!! (One trick Pony)

Mir will win and simply point at Brock......your NEXT!! (One trick Pony)

Your joking right?

Mir is the favorite, and ko'ed a staph Nog and Kongo.

He is a very good and well rounded fighter.

But to say he will stand and ko Carwin is crazy.

He will either win by sub or ud.

He Mir goes out and trys to bang with Carwin, Mir loses period.

He has nowhere near the ko power Carwin has.

Also where is they poster excepting?

Been 2 days no and I responded right after ya posted.

all i know is

i really like carwin,and this fight is gonna answer a lot of questions about shane

but i really dont think i'll be dissapointed (since im going for carwin)

carwin is as big and athletic as brock (they both dominated college wrestling,both were involved in NFL)...was shane actually in the NFL or just trying out?...dont remember

fact of the matter is...shane is a beast,a competitor,is smart and is working with one of the best training camps there is

tomorrow

greg jacksons camp will be both coming home with the WW title and the interim HW title

Archived