Gsp sucks jk

KillaSteve3000

Is it just me or does gsp need to move up to middleweight im just saying if he is so good he should fight sum middle weights, there is no competition at welterweight he has finished everyone and lets be real the only way gsp beats hardy is if and when he takes him to the ground, his gameplan is strike for 30 sec to 1 min takedown till end of round beat up opponent and kill his spirit to fight then stand up and strike

I just feel like the guy is too much for WW name one person who can beat him in WW

This is why I dont like this forum any more. He is responding to himself and having a conversation with himself. I come on here once in a blue moon to see if there is anything new on here, and its nothing new.... Just the same old crap being said over and over and over again, and they will respond to themselves to keep their fail thread alive.....

Just because they haven't doesn't mean they CAN'T.

Matt Hughes beat him

Matt Serra beat him.

and he has avenged those loses so instead of bringing more newcomers like hardy he should fight sum one that will be interesting all i see from his fights is that he can take sum one to the ground and beat the crap outta them seriously MW would be the way to go for sum competition u wouldnt wanna see that, i was excited when silva moved up why not gsp if he does good more cred to him boost him up even more if he doesnt i would understand

and he has avenged those loses so instead of bringing more newcomers like hardy he should fight sum one that will be interesting all i see from his fights is that he can take sum one to the ground and beat the crap outta them seriously MW would be the way to go for sum competition u wouldnt wanna see that' date=' i was excited when silva moved up why not gsp if he does good more cred to him boost him up even more if he doesnt i would understand[/quote']

This is exactly what I am talking about.

and he has avenged those loses so instead of bringing more newcomers like hardy he should fight sum one that will be interesting all i see from his fights is that he can take sum one to the ground and beat the crap outta them seriously MW would be the way to go for sum competition u wouldnt wanna see that' date=' i was excited when silva moved up why not gsp if he does good more cred to him boost him up even more if he doesnt i would understand[/quote']

So you we're happy they fed Silva a bunch of people everyone knew he was going to destroy?

Read/Watch interviews GSP already states everything we don't have to appease your lazy **** and explain everything for you.

Archived