UFC Primetime 3!

forgivemyhonesty

I thought it was a great show. GSP is the one that sounds a little rattled because he keeps talking about being afraid and constantly thinking about his KO loss. I know he says it's motivation but still... that's not good. He also said exactly why people are beginning to think he's boring. He doesn't want that feeling of a loss again so he's just going in there not to lose. Hopefully he'll make good on his word to try and end it quick, that way it will be a war.

I thought it was a great show. GSP is the one that sounds a little rattled because he keeps talking about being afraid and constantly thinking about his KO loss. I know he says it's motivation but still... that's not good. He also said exactly why people are beginning to think he's boring. He's doesn't want that feeling of a loss again so he's just going in there not to lose. Hopefully he'll make good on his word to try and end it quick' date=' that way it will be a war.[/quote']

GSP has nothing to prove just to please a few people who can't appreciate the fullness of MMA at it's best.

the hardy segments were tediously boring and repetiitve. the GSP segments were somewhat like the last primetime series, but you could see the improvements and changes. very interesting stuff.

it would have been a much better series with a more interesting fighter and training camp, like the match against alves.

Archived