Division Top Ten UFC Fighters??

The_Power

I know about the top ten world MMA rankings for each division. But who are the top ten fighters of each division in the UFC? Is there somewhere on the website that has that info cause i don't see it. I know Lesnar, Carwin, Mir, Dos Santos. Velasquez, and Big Nog are in the top ten of UFC HW division but who are the remaining four??

The UFC doesn't do official rankings.

All they have is that the champion is at the top of the division, and if there's an interim champion, they're definitely the #2. Other than that, the rest of the rankings are basically all subjective; for instance right now a lot people would argue over who the best contender in the heavyweight division is between Junior dos Santos, Cain Velasquez, Frank Mir, and Shane Carwin, but since they haven't fought each other yet, we don't really know.

Pretty much, the way it works is that whichever contender has compiled the most impressive winning streak against the most impressive opponents with their wins coming in the most impressive fashion is considered to be on top.

Archived