Who's Looking Good?

the_bear413

Homosexual jokes aside, this thread is for who you think is looking good right now.

I'll start.

HW: JDS and Cain. There's a lot of speculation on who's better, but we won't know until they fight. IMO, they're equal and I get pumped whenever they fight.

LHW: Jon Jones and Shogun. Jones, being so young, has such a great future ahead of him if he keeps at it. I really hope he doesn't fall off the radar like other people are starting to do. Shogun's just a beast. The Machida fight was fantastic.

MW: Demian Maia and Chael Sonnen. No matter who Maia's fighting, he's a dangerous opponent. He's shown us that he can submit a guy from pretty much everywhere. Yes, he got knocked out quick by Nate, it happens. Sonnen's a bit underrated if you ask me. He put on a great performance against Nate, which the majority of people here didn't think could happen. I hope these two fight each other in the near future.

WW: Nobody really impresses me in the WW division except for GSP of course.

LW: George Sotiropoulos. Been dominating recently and can't wait for him to fight again.

Your turn.

Homosexual jokes aside' date=' this thread is for who you think is looking good right now.

I'll start.

HW: JDS and Cain. There's a lot of speculation on who's better, but we won't know until they fight. IMO, they're equal and I get pumped whenever they fight.

LHW: Jon Jones and Shogun. Jones, being so young, has such a great future ahead of him if he keeps at it. I really hope he doesn't fall off the radar like other people are starting to do. Shogun's just a beast. The Machida fight was fantastic.

MW: Demian Maia and Chael Sonnen. No matter who Maia's fighting, he's a dangerous opponent. He's shown us that he can submit a guy from pretty much everywhere. Yes, he got knocked out quick by Nate, it happens. Sonnen's a bit underrated if you ask me. He put on a great performance against Nate, which the majority of people here didn't think could happen. I hope these two fight each other in the near future.

WW: Nobody really impresses me in the WW division except for GSP of course.

LW: George Sotiropoulos. Been dominating recently and can't wait for him to fight again.

Your turn.[/quote']

hahahahahahha how can you expect straight answers when you start a thread with that lol

Archived