whats up with the insults

e_r_i_k

everytime i come on here whether i post or not,every single thread i go into,people are calling someone a ****,a noob,and idiot etc

and ive noticed its usually the same 3 or so people

arent people suppose to get banned for that?

yet these 3 or so people call someone a stupid moron noob in everything they post (im surprised people just dont type "if you disagree with me ur a retarded mma noob:rolleyes:)

what happened to mindless conversation?

now we have mindless convo's along with guys who have little man syndrome and think calling everyone a stupid noob makes them look more educated

or something......:rolleyes:

i wonder how long it'll take until someone calls me an idiot or something for making this thread...lol:D

i say all members who can debate without using such "clever" retorts as noob moron etc..

i think we should all ban together,hog tie these guys and do a public stoning

lol...i kid i kid

Not every one is like that' date=' man.[/quote']

Yeah not everyone, but I do agree with the OP. I bet I could name the 3 you're talking about too. It's starting to get old. They think they know everything and totally discourage new posters, even though some do deserve to be called out because of a failed troll attempt.

everytime i come on here whether i post or not' date='every single thread i go into,people are calling someone a ****,a noob,and idiot etc

yet these 3 or so people call someone a stupid moron noob in everything they post (im surprised people just dont type "if you disagree with me ur a retarded mma noob:rolleyes:)

now we have mindless convo's along with guys who have little man syndrome and think calling everyone a stupid noob makes them look more educated

i wonder how long it'll take until someone calls me an idiot or something for making this thread...lol:D

i say all members who can debate without using such "clever" retorts as noob moron etc..

lol...i kid i kid[/quote']

such a noob...

jokes.

you'd never see me say that to anyone, apart from as a joke like i just did now.

i find it really annoying, and even though those comments aren't directed at me it still brings the whole forum down, and brings this whole element of negativity and encourages other people to act negatively in the forum also.

I am glad you have said this, ive been looking around the sherdog forums for a while now and it is exactly the same on there very hostile, so i never post on there.

To be honest i havent really looked around the UFC forum very much, but seeing your post first has me thinking it would not be that much different from the sherdog forums, while i want a normal discussion on fighters ect i guess its the nature of the sport that brings the best out in the mindless people.

I am glad you have said this' date=' ive been looking around the sherdog forums for a while now and it is exactly the same on there very hostile, so i never post on there.

To be honest i havent really looked around the UFC forum very much, but seeing your post first has me thinking it would not be that much different from the sherdog forums, while i want a normal discussion on fighters ect i guess its the nature of the sport that brings the best out in the mindless people.[/quote']

For all the new members, this is a perfect example of how a new member should act. This is the greatest first post I have ever seen.

Most new members come in here and pile up new threads by the minute. They go from thread to thread giving their godly opinions on anything and everything, professing their love for MMA. They feel the need to be noticed and must post as many comments and threads as they could only to be flamed by the rude and established members. I have yet to see a great first post and finally I have.

This is what a first post should look like. Metalion, you have set a perfect example for all the new members. I can only wish your example sets the tone for all new members to come.

You will do well, young Grasshopper.

I am glad you have said this' date=' ive been looking around the sherdog forums for a while now and it is exactly the same on there very hostile, so i never post on there.

To be honest i havent really looked around the UFC forum very much, but seeing your post first has me thinking it would not be that much different from the sherdog forums, while i want a normal discussion on fighters ect i guess its the nature of the sport that brings the best out in the mindless people.[/quote']

yup...but for the most part,these forum's have a lot of good guys,its just those 3 or 4 black sheep characters that HAVE to post on every single thread to tell someone how dumb they are

For all the new members' date=' this is a perfect example of how a new member should act. This is the greatest first post I have ever seen.

Most new members come in here and pile up new threads by the minute. They go from thread to thread giving their [b']godly opinions[/b] on anything and everything, professing their love for MMA. They feel the need to be noticed and must post as many comments and threads as they could only to be flamed by the rude and established members. I have yet to see a great first post and finally I have.

This is what a first post should look like. Metalion, you have set a perfect example for all the new members. I can only wish your example sets the tone for all new members to come.

You will do well, young Grasshopper.

watch out man

you showed him respect...its just a matter of time till someone says ur hugging HIS nuts..lol

DOH!!!

I am going to post here and probably get something bad back from Frozen but oh well.

I try to be civil, I really do. But Kungfumaster is right. The new members simply don't see something on the first page and decide they need to start flooding things.

Normally I try not to get into verbal insults unless someone is posting mindless garbage. I don't mind people not agreeing with me, that's how you have debates, voice opinions.

everytime i come on here whether i post or not' date='every single thread i go into,people are calling someone a ****,a noob,and idiot etc

Seriously man. I agree with you. I have been iffy bout posting cuz didt wanna get murdered by haters. but iv followed the forums for over 2 years n i think we should make the forums more friendly and easier for new mma fans/ufc fans to learn ****. NOT OPINIONS.

I hate fanboys as much as i hate the nut huggers but bieng open to opinions rather than bashing them seems easier.

Guys who usually hurl insult without provocation are either insecure and the only way to feel good about themselves is to make others feel bad about themselves or they are just jaded with their own ego that delusions have eaten what's left of their gray matter. Either way, they need help or therapy badly.

Just remember the people who name call on the internet are the ones...that:

1. Their boss treats them like a pee on at work

2. their wife or girlfriend is so fat its discusting

3.They ge tbullied in real life becasue they are such a nerd and loser.

so they try to be hardocre on the internet...lol

Dont worry about the names they are saying ...as soon as they get off the internet ....they go to Wal mart and get bullied becasue they have no B***.........lol

what is that called?....E -thug......because talking SH** in person is Dangerous....lol

i complety agree with this thread and another thing people think just because you might not hav many posts that you dnt know what your tlking about ive seen a few times a guy has posted a few things and then gets ragged on because he only has like few posts just because the guy prob dont hav as much spare time as most of the people on this forum people assume that he dont know much about mma

Yeah, I was called a troll and accused of creating mutiple accounts or something of that nature because I stated an opinion that another member disagreed with on my first post.

i complety agree with this thread and another thing people think just because you might not hav many posts that you dnt know what your tlking about ive seen a few times a guy has posted a few things and then gets ragged on because he only has like few posts just because the guy prob dont hav as much spare time as most of the people on this forum people assume that he dont know much about mma

Hahaha, yeah I know. I've seen this as well on this forum. It's like ok, you don't have a bunch of posts, therefore you don't know what you are talking about.... Makes no sense. Even somebody saying that another person doesn't know something because of not having many posts makes the person saying that actually seem dumb because that makes no sense at all. Saying that is like assuming a every new members first post means that they just started watching MMA.

Hahaha' date=' yeah I know. I've seen this as well on this forum. It's like ok, you don't have a bunch of posts, therefore you don't know what you are talking about.... Makes no sense. Even somebody saying that another person doesn't know something because of not having many posts makes the person saying that actually seem dumb because that makes no sense at all. Saying that is like assuming a every new members first post means that they just started watching MMA.[/quote']

yip :D just annoys me and most of them ppl just post 4 the sake of posting something if you dnt hav anything logical 2 say then they shouldn post anything at all

What gets me is that name calling is so unproductive. If someone doesn't know something and makes a silly comment, instead of the abuse people should educate them as to why it is wrong. Then when everybody is armed with the facts, different educated opinions surface that make it interesting.

Post counts don't mean a thing but I appreciate when you first join it can seem an intimidating place.

My advice to anyone new is just treat others as you would if you met in person. You will find that a lot of nice people frequent the site too :)

Agree with you man. But those Fedor fans are the one master of those insults and I cannot believe sometimes I forgot and got eaten by their system that I become a man who do the insult as well' date=' and for that I admit I lose coz they make me a part of their bad behavior.[/quote']

I hear ya.same goes to Kimbo haters.

Alot of people just like drama. Im not one of those people. And here its easy for them they have the luxury of hiding behind their keyboard. Personally I hate the term noob. Why? Cuz I see people saying o you only have x amount of post your a noob. How many posts you make in a forum doesnt determine whether you are a noob or not. Personally I had been watching mma prolly 6 or 7 years before I joined this forum and had been training to fight a few months. So was I mma noob when I joined? No. Im not one to come on and make insults but some people feed off of that, so they hide behind their keyboard and stir up drama.

Archived