Thanos vs. Darkseid

Dmtl

Wow! Coming from 2 different universe- Thanos from Marvel while Darkseid of DC. If Thanos had the infinity gauntlet, hands down, he wins. But without it, I say Darkseid wins. Thanos is mortal without the gauntlet while Darkseid is already omnipotent and an immortal.

^ What he said.

But somehow Spawn kills them both.

Sorry. Big Spawn fan. :)

Ah yes Spawn. I didn't know you're a big Todd Mcfarlane fan. Spawn rules too! Too bad the movie sucks. They should have commissioned JJ Abrams, Sam Raimi or even Chris Nolan to direct it and hired better actors (save John Leguizamo- I think he did justice on the role of the Vindicator)

Ah yes Spawn. I didn't know you're a big Todd Mcfarlane fan. Spawn rules too! Too bad the movie sucks. They should have commissioned JJ Abrams' date=' Sam Raimi or even Chris Nolan to direct it and hired better actors (save John Leguizamo- I think he did justice on the role of the Vindicator)[/quote']

John played the Violator. Just saying.

Thanos would definitely win with the Gaunlet but without I am not sure.

Wow! Coming from 2 different universe- Thanos from Marvel while Darkseid of DC. If Thanos had the infinity gauntlet' date=' hands down, he wins. But without it, I say Darkseid wins. Thanos is mortal without the gauntlet while Darkseid is already omnipotent and an immortal.[/quote']

Agree with this, Darkseid is already a "God" without any need for the infinity gauntlet, with the gauntlet though i say Thanos 1st round KO. Question though, how does superman beat an Immortal God?

OMG NOOB. Thanos is like' date=' totally dead already! Drax got him in the Annihilation War. So STFU and GTFO!:P[/quote']

Death is meaningless in the comic world. Everyone dies and comes back. Just about everyone has died and come back. Superman, Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, Bruce Wayne, Steve Rogers, etc.

Heck, Blackest Night has them all back as zombies. Major deaths are just used to sell comics.

Death is meaningless in the comic world. Everyone dies and comes back. Just about everyone has died and come back. Superman' date=' Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, Bruce Wayne, Steve Rogers, etc.

Heck, Blackest Night has them all back as zombies. Major deaths are just used to sell comics.[/quote']

Yeah, I know. i was just teasing Dmtl

And please, no more Blackest Night stuff. I'm waiting on the collected editions:)

Yeah' date=' I know. i was just teasing Dmtl

And please, no more Blackest Night stuff. I'm waiting on the collected editions:)[/quote']

I bought the hardcover of Final Crysis freaking amazing. Now im waiting on Blackest Night Hardcover to come out.

PS: Thanos is immortal. he was cursed to by herself to never feel her embrace.

Don't make me link both their bios!

I bought the hardcover of Final Crysis freaking amazing. Now im waiting on Blackest Night Hardcover to come out.

PS: Thanos is immortal. he was cursed to by herself to never feel her embrace.

Don't make me link both their bios!

I'm more of a Marvel fan in terms of pure superhero, but my favourite two books are Garth Ennis' Preacher and Bill Willinghams Fables, both on the Vertigo imprint.

I struggled with Final Crisis, mainly because I've never forgiven Grant Morrison for The Invisibles.

I'm more of a Marvel fan in terms of pure superhero' date=' but my favourite two books are Garth Ennis' Preacher and Bill Willinghams Fables, both on the Vertigo imprint.

I struggled with Final Crisis, mainly because I've never forgiven Grant Morrison for The Invisibles.[/quote']

I follow both Marvel and DC.

Infact besides Final Crysis here are some of my fav comics (notice though I haven't read civil war or siege yet)

Marvel vs. DC

JLA/Avengers (the crossover)

Age of Apocalypse

Uncanny X-Men : The Twelve

The Onslaught series

Planet Hulk (I downloaded the movie)

World War Hulk

*have all the marvel/dc animated movie*

the new batman movies *seen all the old ones*

seen all the marvel movies

all the superman movies

Flash reborn

GL Reborn

but tbh lately I haven't been completely upto date with comics as im buying more and more Warhammer 40k books to read than comics.

Plan on buying the civil war hardcover and Siege books next time out.

Archived