Another brock thread .. i know i know

d2007k

this is my first brock thread ..as much as i hate seeing them all the time ..

what are your thoughts when we see lesnar again. after watching all these guys come up in the ufc over the years i cant help but to think we are gonna see a brock like no other when he returns. after all this time off and not seeing him im sure he has improved much more than most wanna give him credit for. i personally think he has been taking this time to work on his stand up. we all know how fast fighters have been improving from one match to another and it just amazes me how much some of them are getting better. when it comes to fighters the only thing i dont like about them is there attitude but when it comes fight time i can care less either way i just wanna watch great fights. i hope lesnar has been doing some major work. the dude is excellent wrestler (we know that). he is super fast for his size (we know that too).. he can throw some major blows (heath harring rolled backwards after getting his orbital smashed).. and if he has done a major overhaul on stand up he is gonna be a beast to deal with. the only factor is the "it only takes one punch" .. carwin can do it.. jds can too ... not so sure bout mir and cain .. but they could def stagger him ..

i dont know i was just thinking about lesnar matching up to the other guys and thinking what it would take to be dominant .. and stand up is the only thing i can think of.. been a whole year since we seen him and that is a very long time to train and have a great improvement .. i dont think he is ready to go anywhere .. but it will be fun to watch all these heavy-weights go at it this year

this is my first brock thread ..as much as i hate seeing them all the time ..

what are your thoughts when we see lesnar again. after watching all these guys come up in the ufc over the years i cant help but to think we are gonna see a brock like no other when he returns. after all this time off and not seeing him im sure he has improved much more than most wanna give him credit for. i personally think he has been taking this time to work on his stand up. we all know how fast fighters have been improving from one match to another and it just amazes me how much some of them are getting better. when it comes to fighters the only thing i dont like about them is there attitude but when it comes fight time i can care less either way i just wanna watch great fights. i hope lesnar has been doing some major work. the dude is excellent wrestler (we know that). he is super fast for his size (we know that too).. he can throw some major blows (heath harring rolled backwards after getting his orbital smashed).. and if he has done a major overhaul on stand up he is gonna be a beast to deal with. the only factor is the "it only takes one punch" .. carwin can do it.. jds can too ... not so sure bout mir and cain .. but they could def stagger him ..

i dont know i was just thinking about lesnar matching up to the other guys and thinking what it would take to be dominant .. and stand up is the only thing i can think of.. been a whole year since we seen him and that is a very long time to train and have a great improvement .. i dont think he is ready to go anywhere .. but it will be fun to watch all these heavy-weights go at it this year

So let me get this straight, you dont think Brock could improve his BJJ, clinch work, kicks? What we will see when he returns is a guy with plenty of ringrust who has been out of action for ages.

Cant wait to see a real HW beat the sh it out of him. Guys a bully with zero class, zero.

... I really don't think fighters like lesnar or mir will want to toil on the the ufc hw/ ladder

trying to reposition themselves for a title-shot should they lose (brock is looking at a 3-2 ufc record & mir is looking at his 5th tko ufc loss) . They will eventually try to rebuild their careers in strikeforce .. bank it .

... the ufc future will inevitably be cain & cigano

So let me get this straight' date=' you dont think Brock could improve his BJJ, clinch work, kicks? What we will see when he returns is a guy with plenty of ringrust who has been out of action for ages.

Cant wait to see a real HW beat the sh it out of him. Guys a bully with zero class, zero.[/quote']

Lesnar has probably improved his BJJ defense, clinch game, kicks and stand up. I'm sure he's been using his healing time wisely. The guy has the money to have some of the best trainers in the world.

I think ringrust is commonly used in the "wwe" considering they fight in an octagon.

So let me get this straight' date=' you dont think Brock could improve his BJJ, clinch work, kicks? What we will see when he returns is a guy with plenty of ringrust who has been out of action for ages.

Cant wait to see a real HW beat the sh it out of him. Guys a bully with zero class, zero.[/quote']

NO ..and i forgot to mention NO

of course he could work on everything .. but i believe his best bet would be his boxing.. if the guy gets a hold of you plan on going where he wants you too .. now if only he could punch you in the face with a fast right like carwins he'd be unstopable

and another thing about what you said .. NO

... I really don't think fighters like lesnar or mir will want to toil on the the ufc hw/ ladder

trying to reposition themselves for a title-shot should they lose (brock is looking at a 3-2 ufc record & mir is looking at his 5th tko ufc loss) . They will eventually try to rebuild their careers in strikeforce .. bank it .

... the ufc future will inevitably be cain & cigano

Do you seriously believe that.

If he ever lefted the ufc , he wouldnt go to a tiny promotion that would offer him no challege.

Lesnar has probably improved his BJJ defense' date=' clinch game, kicks and stand up. I'm sure he's been using his healing time wisely. The guy has the money to have some of the best trainers in the world.

I think ringrust is commonly used in the "wwe" considering they fight in an octagon.[/quote']

Is that meant as a sly dig? I'm pretty sure Boxers fight in a ring as well.

He does have the cash, I just think hes too 1 dimensional to survive at the top for very long.

Do you seriously believe that.

If he ever lefted the ufc ' date=' he wouldnt go to a tiny promotion that would offer him no challege.[/quote']

.... a win over fedor erases alot of losses, do you really think lesnar will play second banana,

do you think dana would do "lesnar vs mir IV" ... what is there for mir if he goes 1-2 vs lesnar or picks up his 5 tko loss vs carwin > then he becomes an opponent for cain or dos santos .

Archived