Mir - Gotta love this guy

Orch311

I know there are alot of Mir haters out there. I just finished reading his interview on the front page and this is why he is my favourite fighter.

He is a smart guy and i like his sense of humour, i know he says alot of things that piss people off but i think thats why he does it, he thinks its funny.

Hes a cool dude.

I know there are alot of Mir haters out there. I just finished reading his interview on the front page and this is why he is my favourite fighter.

He is a smart guy and i like his sense of humour' date=' i know he says alot of things that piss people off but i think thats why he does it, he thinks its funny.

Hes a cool dude.[/quote']

He is smart, but he is way overhyped for sure. HE IS THE TOP 5, but he is number 5

Mir has way too much confidence in his own intelligence. I think he's a good fighter, and I do cheer for him when he fights, but sometimes he tries to be way too cerebral. His trash talk is usually well intended, for example going into the second Lesnar fight, he tried to aggrevate Lesnar and throw him off his game so that he would fight wild with emotion...didn't work though. When he fought Kongo he was trash talking him, and then felt the need to admit at the press conference that he was just doing it so he wouldn't have to stand at the end of his jab the whole night. If you're going to trash talk a guy, don't feel the need to explain why you are doing it. Mir is a great fighter, but he even annoys his own fans sometimes Eg. his recent comments regarding Lesnar and octagon related injuries.

He is a smart guy and i like his sense of humour' date=' i know he says alot of things that piss people off but i think thats why he does it, he thinks its funny.

He's one of my favorite HW fighters of all time, I love 'em

I was disapointed in Mir after he broke his femer I thought he was finished and going to retire. I thought he lost his drive and determination. He started showing up fat and out of shape, and got his butt kicked for his efforts.

Now look at Mir, back better then he was with the will to want to succeed.

Yes he is ****y. Yes he is confident. But yes he is also intellegent. In that I respect him as a person and a fighter.

However lately he has been borderline too ****y....When my wife who barely watches tells me, Damn he is ****y isn't he, and starts calling him that ****y sob when she sees an interview with him, I think there is a prob.

All in all I like Mir he was my fav heavyweight be4 the accident. I am glad to see him back fighting and training properly. All in all ****y attitude, hype or no hype it is good for the fans to see him in the octagon at the top of his game again.

Love him or hate him the guy is a true Mixed Martial Artist.... Bottom Line!

I'm not saying its going to happen but if Mir breaks Brocks neck we are never getting MMA in New York. I wonder if hurting Brock is in the back of his head and will he let up say in a guillotine or something. I know that Brocks neck is bigger than most peoples waist and the chances are one in a million but just like in Dumb and Dumber.........so your saying theres a chance.

He is a talented fighter, but in the past he has been very lazy. He had no conditioning and work ethics. It took a beating form Brock to finally pushed him over the edge and fully commit to training.

Mir is one of my favorites unlike all of my other favorites who are humble and show good sportsmanship. Mir brings spice and everything nice to the sport. He is smart and utilizes this to his advantage through psychological warfare causing great animosity and anxiety from his opponents. His trash talking skills have been elevated to new heights, giving him the edge to win in any verbal confrontations. He may have lost to Brock, but the verbal beatings he gave Brock in the pre-fight interviews will not go un-noticed and should be awarded a win on his record.

mir was born with a ****** on his bag

Archived