Kurt Pellegrino vs Fabricio Camoes Moves Up To PPV

WhiteNinja1

Kurt Pellegrino and Fabricio Camoes will now be moved up to the Pay-Per-View portion of the card in place of Thiago Alves vs Jon Fitch. I'd rather see Matt Brown vs Ricardo Almeida personally i'm sure some would wanna see diaz fight what does everyone else think?

I too would rather see the Matt Brown vs Ricardo Almeida fight, but if it's exciting they will use it as filler hopefully.

This sucks!!!! I was reeally looking forward to Alves/Fitch! But hey' date=' that was the hardest pick on the card so now I might actually do good on saturday. I think they should have brought in a replacement.[/quote']

haha 1/2 the card is WW fights already.

I'm good with this since we get to see Diaz vs. Markham, and Brown vs. Alemedia anyways.

This sucks!!!! I was reeally looking forward to Alves/Fitch! But hey' date=' that was the hardest pick on the card so now I might actually do good on saturday. I think they should have brought in a replacement.[/quote']

That is too much to ask of a fighter... look at cro cop vs perosh at ufc 110 perosh only had a few days notice admittedly perosh ain't much but still a couple days notice isn't fair

What is the word on Alves? is he hurt or what? it just says complications with athletic commission.

Thiago was scheduled to rumble with Jon Fitch on Saturday -- but a pre-fight CAT Scan revealed an irregularity -- a source close to 26-year-old Pitbull tells TMZ the irregularity involves an artery in the brain

Kurt Pellegrino and Fabricio Camoes will now be moved up to the Pay-Per-View portion of the card in place of Thiago Alves vs Jon Fitch. I'd rather see Matt Brown vs Ricardo Almeida personally i'm sure some would wanna see diaz fight what does everyone else think?

yeah i would like to see the matt brown fight as well.

thank you UFC ... now we have a piss break during the ppv ;)

LOL but true

Apparently now it's fitch vs saunders dunno what happens to ellenberger

ellenberger is getting his pay plus win bonus. unfortunately, no fight for him though.

i'm happy for kurt that he'll be on the PPV at home, but it's too bad that it is a result of thiago's misfortune.

Archived