More than just a Sig Bet - Raffy, Fast or DR

Kable

I will bet you that Hardy beats GSP' date=' If i win you have to leave this forum for a month.

If I lose, I will leave this forum for a month.

Raffy?

DR?

Fast?

Up for the challenge???

Or too cowardly???[/quote']

You know from the start Kable that I'm with Hardy on this match-up, but just to see you gone for 1 month, then ok deal.

I'm starting to feel now how refreshing it is in this forum without you.

You know from the start Kable that I'm with Hardy on this match-up' date=' but just to see you gone for 1 month, then ok deal.

I'm starting to feel now how refreshing it is in this forum without you.[/quote']

Okay that's one. Seal and Done.

I will bet you that Hardy beats GSP' date=' If i win you have to leave this forum for a month.

Raffy?

DR?

Fast?

Up for the challenge???

I will take that bet and I will raise you forever.

If Hardy wins I will leave forever.

If GSP wins you leave forever.

Raffy?

DR?

Fast?

Up for the challenge???

I will take you up on that bet. Enjoy your month off

I will take that bet and I will raise you forever.

If Hardy wins I will leave forever.

If GSP wins you leave forever.

Woe now! Give Kable a break, he is already going to be gone for a month, that is like money in the bank

YOu must need to take a month off or something

LOL, Well when Hardy beats GSP i'm sitting pretty, if Hardy loses I get to sit off the forums for a month while every GSP fan in existance goes "i told you so" to all the UK people which would only annoy me. It's win win for me.

LOL' date=' Well when Hardy beats GSP i'm sitting pretty, if Hardy loses I get to sit off the forums for a month while every GSP fan in existance goes "i told you so" to all the UK people which would only annoy me. It's win win for me.[/quote']

No, you will still be on looking, but you wil not respond. At least be man enough to admitt you were wrong and GSP is a bad dude when GSP gives him the beating of his life.

LOL' date=' Well when Hardy beats GSP i'm sitting pretty, if Hardy loses I get to sit off the forums for a month while every GSP fan in existance goes "i told you so" to all the UK people which would only annoy me. It's win win for me.[/quote']

I told you so. At least you're still here when I say this.

LOL.. the main problem is he knows what is coming and he cannot bear all the told you so's. Also I do not want to hear that "all GSP did was take him down" Well my response to that wil be "All these years training and Hardy never learned to wrestle"

No' date=' you will still be on looking, but you wil not respond. At least be man enough to admitt you were wrong and GSP is a bad dude when GSP gives him the beating of his life.[/quote']

I honestly believe Hardy does have a chance against GSP, He is a clear underdog though.

Raffy, It'll be alot more sweeter. If Hardy beats GSP and i don't have to read this stuff lol.

LOL.. the main problem is he knows what is coming and he cannot bear all the told you so's. Also I do not want to hear that "all GSP did was take him down" Well my response to that wil be "All these years training and Hardy never learned to wrestle"

To be honest, If Hardy beats GSP, GSP fans with moan, If GSP beats Hardy they will rub it in. Hardy fans will rub it in if GSP loses and will moan if Hardy loses but say "he was an underdog for a reason". Either way Leaving or Staying on the forum for a month doesn't really matter. LOL

Kable is it one month for each one of them who bet you or just one month total. It should be per person otherwise it is not worth it for the people who bet you after Raffy. True they would have to leave if Hardy wins but they are not being very smart. Maybe that is your point...haha.

well since you wont be able to see it after the fight.

I TOLD YOU SO.

Kable is it one month for each one of them who bet you or just one month total. It should be per person otherwise it is not worth it for the people who bet you after Raffy. True they would have to leave if Hardy wins but they are not being very smart. Maybe that is your point...haha.

LOL EXACTLY what I was thinking:p Im pulling for Hardy though... Im Scottish and dont like the fact that Hardy is all ''oooohhh for england'' **** off Hardy, but it will be good to see an upset and the reactions of some people will be priceless!

You really want to remind everyone that GSP got beat by Hardy?

I don't think you'll need to remind anyone' date=' Brits will be ****ing themselves.[/quote']

No, that GSP beat Hardy. Also, if Hardy lucks up and wins I will be man enough to admitt it and not make any excuses, I will not run away for a month so I do not have to hear it:p

No' date=' that GSP beat Hardy. Also, if Hardy lucks up and wins I will be man enough to admitt it and not make any excuses, I will not run away for a month so I do not have to hear it:p[/quote']

Nah if Hardy beats GSP, your gone for a month mate lol

Also ever seen the film Snatch?

Nah if Hardy beats GSP' date=' your gone for a month mate lol

Also ever seen the film Snatch?[/quote']

Right, I will honor that if it happens. I am saying when I return I am man enough to say I was wrong, you? No, never seen the movie Snatch, give me some insight

Right' date=' I will honor that if it happens. I am saying when I return I am man enough to say I was wrong, you? No, never seen the movie Snatch, give me some insight[/quote']

Yes, I will honor it aswell.

Basically they get a bareknuckle pikey to fight for them, apparently he is supposed to go down in the 4th instead the pikey knocks the guy out like 2 seconds into the first round with everyone pissed off cause they lost money on him. Good brit film you should check it out.

Yes' date=' I will honor it aswell.

Basically they get a bareknuckle pikey to fight for them, apparently he is supposed to go down in the 4th instead the pikey knocks the guy out like 2 seconds into the first round with everyone pissed off cause they lost money on him. Good brit film you should check it out.[/quote']

Sounds like a disappointing adventure, I do not see taht happening in real life.

reality.jpg

Sounds like a disappointing adventure' date=' I do not see taht happening in real life.

[img']http://episthemologie.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/reality.jpg[/img]

I don't see alot of things happening in real life either...and yet other people do.

Stuff about like Water into Wine...and a boat with like 2 of every animal to avoid a flood...you know crazy **** like that :D :rolleyes:

I don't see alot of things happening in real life either...and yet other people do.

Stuff about like Water into Wine...and a boat with like 2 of every animal to avoid a flood...you know crazy **** like that :D :rolleyes:

Jesus-the-Miracle-Man-web1.png

jesus.jpg

Archived