Family and friends hatin!!!

laudmouth2008

Alright so dont you hate when friends or family think that they know more than you about UFC??? Like the Vera Jones fight, I said I wanted Vera to win but I was pretty sure Jones was going to win. And they all think they know who Jones is after watching the countdown haha.

And in my opinion after watching Penn's last two fights, it looks like hes actually taking fighting and training at an equal level. Meaning he knows that his natural talents arent doing him much good unless he trains. But I honestly think BJ can take GSP now. I like them both equally. But then everyone is like oh no GSP all the way, yet they dont even follow the sport? It pisses me off haha. And I know people on here will agree that true fans will be on a forum discussing about the UFC and "fans" drink and watch the countdown and think they know the fighters.

Alright so dont you hate when friends or family think that they know more than you about UFC??? Like the Vera Jones fight' date=' I said I wanted Vera to win but I was pretty sure Jones was going to win. And they all think they know who Jones is after watching the countdown haha.

And in my opinion after watching Penn's last two fights, it looks like hes actually taking fighting and training at an equal level. Meaning he knows that his natural talents arent doing him much good unless he trains. But I honestly think BJ can take GSP now. I like them both equally. But then everyone is like oh no GSP all the way, yet they dont even follow the sport? It pisses me off haha. And I know people on here will agree that true fans will be on a forum discussing about the UFC and "fans" drink and watch the countdown and think they know the fighters.[/quote']

Yeah i know what you mean , but then again i understand if they would question your opinion on BJ being able to take GSP ;p

Archived