ESPN Fantasy and MMAReligion.com

drummerman2007

If this belongs in outside the UFC I'm sorry but the fantasy thing is for UFC 111 and hopefully more events to follow I dont know if theyll add Strikeforce or not since this just started. Anyway those who know the famed site MMAReligion.com with conners permission I have made a group on here under his sites name. All those who want to show off there UFC Expertise in picking fights join the group and support Conner. Here is the link to the group http://games.espn.go.com/mmalive/en/group?groupID=1195&entryID=5321 Thanks and ENJOY the fights this weekend and Keep thoughts n Prayers with Alves and his Brain Injury and not as severe.

If this belongs in outside the UFC I'm sorry but the fantasy thing is for UFC 111 and hopefully more events to follow I dont know if theyll add Strikeforce or not since this just started. Anyway those who know the famed site MMAReligion.com with conners permission I have made a group on here under his sites name. All those who want to show off there UFC Expertise in picking fights join the group and support Conner. Here is the link to the group http://games.espn.go.com/mmalive/en/group?groupID=1195&entryID=5321 Thanks and ENJOY the fights this weekend and Keep thoughts n Prayers with Alves and his Brain Injury and not as severe.

Bad idea. We already have a fantasy section here. Nice try though. Not really.

Your entitled to your opinion so i respect that but just because you have a fantasy thing here doesnt mean you cant play others. If you win you get points and you can pick your prizes examples are like iPod touch, Sirious Satelite radio kit, Xbox 360. And in this Fantasy on UFC.com you have to pick the winner the round the time and how which is more difficult although i do enjoy it. On ESPN just pick the winner the tie breaker is FIght of the night winner and The Last Fight Who wins and round. Again I respect your response but just tryin to get the word out for those who like picking fights to win prizes as well.

Archived