Sign in to follow this  
boxer55

possible rematch

If Rampage gets layed on by Rashad for 3 rds an Shogun gets cheated by the judges again Shogun vs. Rampage 2 is possible, any thoughts on how the rematch would go, both have evolved alot

If Rampage gets layed on by Rashad for 3 rds an Shogun gets cheated by the judges again Shogun vs. Rampage 2 is possible' date=' any thoughts on how the rematch would go, both have evolved alot[/quote']

I think this will happen if both lose or if both win. I really want to see this rematch. Can't really call a winner right now. I want to see how each of them look during their next fights.

If Rampage knocks out Evans and Shogun gets the win then they can have a rematch also and I prefer this scenerio

Yes I prefer this scenario as well. I'd like to Rampage on top again. He's a good fighter and I definitely think he'll beat Rashad.

Yes I prefer this scenario as well. I'd like to Rampage on top again. He's a good fighter and I definitely think he'll beat Rashad.

Good scenario:) high five. Shogun would win again imo unless rampage caught him with one of those death hooks.

Good scenario:) high five. Shogun would win again imo unless rampage caught him with one of those death hooks.

I'm not a big fan of shogun since he came to ufc. I liked him in pride but not so much now. I think rampage would win