Mir VS Carwin Who Will Win?

HaRdBaSs

Hey guys so I'm just wondering who do you guys think will win this war

Personally i think Mir will take it, in his last fight he looked great and in shape but Kongo really inst a threat at top 5 in HW in my opinion but still the guillotine Mir slapped on Kongo was brutal.

I think Mir is going to do good on the feet with Carwin but wont want to keep it their considering Carwins crazy KO power so he will try to get it to the ground but that wont be an easy task... but i say Mir by sub in the 3rd round or TKO

Still this fight could go either way but something tells me Mir is going to pull it off

What do you guys think?

I don't think Carwin is going win. I want him to for sure' date=' but it seems unlikely. Mir is far more complete than Carwin. I think Mir will submit him, first round. Any one wanna Sig Bet with me?[/quote']

I want Carwin to win based on the fact that I hate Frank Mir.

A sig bet for a first round sub sounds more unlikely... name your price! haha

I will not post anything referring to me actually liking Frank Mir.

I want Carwin to win based on the fact that I hate Frank Mir.

A sig bet for a first round sub sounds more unlikely... name your price! haha

I will not post anything referring to me actually liking Frank Mir.

I dislike Mir as much as the next guy. lol I just think Mir is far too complete a fighter for Carwin.

So should the bet be about which fighter wins or by which method and what round?

I think you should use the search tool rather than start another thread.

I'm still undecided.

Welcome to the forums.

man these search button comments are annoying. its alot easier to find a new topic than to go search and then add a comment to the 10th page!! i'll take the freshest one.

too tough to call for me on this one. I think carwin will be slower than mir, so if mir can capitalize on that, he should have some success.

Archived