Great fight that should have happened still can

alliedwarior

Gilbert Yvel (31 kos 5 subs 0 dec) vs Paul Buenttelo (17 kos 9 subs 1 dec)

It was supposed to happen in Affliction but never did.

Would be a great stand up war, neither would take this to the ground for sure.

Both coming off loses so would be very interesting.

Id see Yvel getting a tko, but I like Paul so I kind of dont wanna see this fight.

Gilbert Yvel vs Paul Buenttelo

It was supposed to happen in Affliction but never did.

Would be a great stand up war' date=' neither would take this to the ground for sure.

Id see Yvel getting a tko,[/quote']

hell ya.. sounds good to me.. not really a big fan of either, but seems it would be a pretty good standup war.

Is it just me or is their signs that Gsp is going to lose this fight. When you sign in it is only a picture of hardy knocking out markham, no Gsp? maybe they switch it every other day or something but also what about the promotional comercial where it says " in a sport where their is always someone better" then it shows hardy?? it may just be coincidence but it seems to be a sign that George is going to lose? maybe it is all set up to have hardy as the new poster boy for the UFC alla forrest griffin, but for the U.K. $$$

Is it just me or is their signs that Gsp is going to lose this fight. When you sign in it is only a picture of hardy knocking out markham' date=' no Gsp? maybe they switch it every other day or something but also what about the promotional comercial where it says " in a sport where their is always someone better" then it shows hardy?? it may just be coincidence but it seems to be a sign that George is going to lose? maybe it is all set up to have hardy as the new poster boy for the UFC alla forrest griffin, but for the U.K. $$$[/quote']

Its called hyping a fight. Do you think Dana has told GSP to lose on purpose? yeah right. In the end, all that matters is what Hardy & GSP do on saturday night, when all these predications and analysis will count for diddlysquat.

your an idiot i didnt say that Gsp is going to through the fight i said is it a sign and who are you and what do you know i dont really care who wins but its obvious you want Gsp to win' date=' good luck berg turd[/quote']

What, are you 11? I'm the biggest Hardy fan you will find on here. You just dont communicate in a very clear fashion.

you are irrational and don't understand what i'm trying to say im 22 not 11 and who gives a **** if your a hardy fan you should have just agreed then instead of saying their trying to hype the fight "NO ****"and if you dont think theirs a chance that huge underdog fights like this are thrown your wrong ive seen many documentaries on boxing that were rigged and thrown and thats just the ones they could prove, why do you think every other card is in vegas "Sin CIty" thats the most gangsterous city in the world and a fight like this is gonna make money change in a lot of different hands. But i think in UFC because its MMA they dont need to throw fights instead they pick bad matchups for guys, guys like GSP.

I know what your gonna say im an idiot and this is UFC not boxing yadayada but sometimes its better to go through life with questions instead of all the answers.

calm the fu ck down! christ who pooed in your porridge this morning? Yes you are right, to question is better than to pretend you know it all.

I dont and neither do you, we're agreed non that then. I know more about boxing then you do, bet it, so dont try and lecture me. But there is no way that the UFC's brightest star would be involved in a rigged match, no way on earth.

To be honest I don't think the UFC will keep Buentello around. He's had a couple loses in a row and how he quit against Kongo.

I'm not trying to rag on him or anything, but Dana doesn't approve of stuff like that. These guys are supposed to fight to the bitter end. I just don't see a future in the Octagon for Buentello.

Archived