Damien Working On His Stand Up

Rob_Lazarus

Link

No point. He might as well just work on wrestling and submissions. He's not beating Silva in the stand up in a million years. I honestly only hope that Silva wins this one in the first round, otherwise I'm pretty sure we'll have another Silva vs. Leites on our hands.

His only chance is if he takes an approach like Lutter did, except not totally blow his load once he gets to mount.

Thoughts?

Link

No point. He might as well just work on wrestling and submissions. He's not beating Silva in the stand up in a million years. I honestly only hope that Silva wins this one in the first round' date=' otherwise I'm pretty sure we'll have another Silva vs. Leites on our hands.

His only chance is if he takes an approach like Lutter did, except not totally blow his load once he gets to mount.

Thoughts?[/quote']

I don't think hes working on his striking offense.

Probably his striking defense

But I think it'll be a 30-70 in favor for Silva.

Maia should look to pull guard or drop down and get a hold of his legs.

Maia needs to work on his striking defense and wrestling. With that' date=' he definitely has a good chance of beating Silva.[/quote']

even if he slept with a wrestler or striker..he wouldnt even have a slim chance..ur dreaming bro...be realistic..anderson silva is a much more complete fighter..and it will be an easy fight for him

silva finished nate in one round' date=' nate finishes mia in seconds, mia gets title shot for UD on dan miller lol. Dude is gonna get his head cut off in the middle east, by silva not terrorist. although it would be awesome to see someone come out in a turban.[/quote']

fool, turbans originated in africa..and uae is a very safe place get educated

even if he slept with a wrestler or striker..he wouldnt even have a slim chance..ur dreaming bro...be realistic..anderson silva is a much more complete fighter..and it will be an easy fight for him

I don't even know why I am responding to you.

I never said Maia was going to win. I believe Silva will dominate Maia.

I simply stated that if Maia shows up with better striking defense and wrestling, he definitely improves his chances of winning the fight if it hits the ground.

Silva is to striking as Maia is to jiu jitsu.

Archived