Haters...

adaMs06

Alright i might get some heat for this but why is Kimbo Slice get disrespected so much by everyone... He could of made money with other company's but he went into the house and worked his way to fight with top notch contenders... More then i can say about someone else.. "Fedor cough." Not too mention he is the most humble fighter out there, and he looks like a bloody gorilla with a massive beard.. which i will add is nicely groomed. Just look at his GnP from full mount on Alexander looked like a massive baboon hammering a helpless chimpanzee. I can't wait for him to get a few victories in the ufc so everyone can shut there lips closed.

Alright i might get some heat for this but why is Kimbo Slice get disrespected so much by everyone... He could of made money with other company's but he went into the house and worked his way to fight with top notch contenders... More then i can say about someone else.. "Fedor cough." Not too mention he is the most humble fighter out there' date=' and he looks like a bloody gorilla with a massive beard.. which i will add is nicely groomed. Just look at his GnP from full mount on Alexander looked like a massive baboon hammering a helpless chimpanzee. I can't wait for him to get a few victories in the ufc so everyone can shut there lips closed.[/quote']

Except you forget the part where he lost in his first fight.

They also brought in Alexander who fights at 205 to fight Kimbo at 215

He cannot do anything with anyone who has even the simplest of ground games.

But nice try I'll give you that he did try to make it through the house and does seem like a nice guy though.

Maybe if he was 10 years younger and had no knee problems.

Alright i might get some heat for this but why is Kimbo Slice get disrespected so much by everyone... He could of made money with other company's but he went into the house and worked his way to fight with top notch contenders... More then i can say about someone else.. "Fedor cough." Not too mention he is the most humble fighter out there' date=' and he looks like a bloody gorilla with a massive beard.. which i will add is nicely groomed. Just look at his GnP from full mount on Alexander looked like a massive baboon hammering a helpless chimpanzee. I can't wait for him to get a few victories in the ufc so everyone can shut there lips closed.[/quote']

I don't know wether you are being serious or not. Here goes. I don't hate on Kimbo but even if all the Fedor haters turn out to be correct about his credibility, you still cannot compare Kimbo to Fedor aside from saying they both compete in mma.

Well to say Kimbo isnt a mma fighter is a bit cruel. The guy has a very awkward set of attributes that makes it rather hard for him to compete in a top-notch orginization like the UFC.

For instance i think itd be really hard for him to drop the weight to fight 205(hes pretty cut but i suppose its possible). Age is not on his side hes got a very small time window to improve before he burns out. Because of his backround hes got literally no idea what ground game is but i respect him for trying to learn. Hes probably the most improved fighter ive seen inbetween fights he does learn rather quickly but he is robotic like on the ground because he hasnt had the time to train it. I dont see how you can hate a guy like him because if you watched TUF he seems really humble.

nobody has up to this point said they hate him, i like the guy he seems like a hard worker and fiarly laid back attitude. However they hype created aronud him is unjustified and also he isnt a particularly good fighter when compared to the ufc. Even his standup is nothing spectacular.

But nice try I'll give you that he did try to make it through the house and does seem like a nice guy though.

agreed

!00 % right DMTL

U win a huge part of TOURTIERE !

Archived