Florian vs. Gomi

DosSantosFutureP4P

This is fight can go either way. Gomi is an explosive fighter and can end any fight, but he is very sloppy. Kenflo needs to keep his calm and not get into an brawl w/ Gomi. I'm not going to make any predictions on this one, but I do want Gomi to win. That'll make for a more exciting matchup: BJ Penn vs Gomi. That'll sell more PPV!

Florian by murder.

How so? You have to do better than that.

I say it can go either way. Although Kenny has a better technical stand up, Gomi possess the knock out power. Kenny will not want the fight to stay standing. On the ground is where Kenny can win. This fight is too even.

Although Kenny has the better cardio; it will not be a factor because it is only a three round fight.

This is a coin flip for me.

Florian hands down.

break it down -

Standup - Florian

Wrestling - Gomi

Submissions - Florian

Transitions - Florian

Gomi's wrestling is his best asset but it won't help him here because Florian has DOMINATING JITS. Gomi is done on the ground. He best option is to stand and bang and hope to catch Kenny with a with a punch.

GOMI is now compared with ICHIRO SUZUKI who is a Japanese hero of Major League Baseball. Gomi said' date=' 'I want to be a UFC champion, even if it takes few years.' He is serious! I know it is not easy, but I bet on GOMI.

[/quote']

Ichiro is HOF ez. he's a machine.

Florian hands down.

break it down -

Standup - Florian

Wrestling - Gomi

Submissions - Florian

Transitions - Florian

Gomi's wrestling is his best asset but it won't help him here because Florian has DOMINATING JITS. Gomi is done on the ground. He best option is to stand and bang and hope to catch Kenny with a with a punch.

Agreed. I think Kenny is better overall technical striker but I stand by my previous post that banging with him could be a bad idea because Gomi is the hardest hitting LW in the sport IMO. To be honest you couldn't even argue this saying Penn hits harder and I'm a Penn fan. Penn is the better striker and definitely has heavy hands as well but Gomi hits really hard. Gomi seems to have conditioning problems though. Maybe he took Nick Diaz lightly but he was completely gassed about 3 or 4 minutes in... which is pretty sad I think he thought he would walk through Nick for some stupid reason.

Agreed. I think Kenny is better overall technical striker but I stand by my previous post that banging with him could be a bad idea because Gomi is the hardest hitting LW in the sport IMO. To be honest you couldn't even argue this saying Penn hits harder and I'm a Penn fan. Penn is the better striker and definitely has heavy hands as well but Gomi hits really hard. Gomi seems to have conditioning problems though. Maybe he took Nick Diaz lightly but he was completely gassed about 3 or 4 minutes in... which is pretty sad I think he thought he would walk through Nick for some stupid reason.

True that.

Honestly, I'd rather see Gomi face off with Melvin Guillard.

Archived