thiago alves out of 111

e_r_i_k

seems they found an irregularity in his brain,which sounds pretty serious

ben saunders steps in to fight fitch,and jake ellenbeger will get his full purse as if he won the fight

that sucks,i was looking forward to this one

speedy recovery to thiago

source: http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Thiago-Alves-Out-of-UFC-111-Jon-Fitch-to-face-Ben-Saunders.html

why not jake ellenburger step in? i like saunders as much as the next guy but ellenburger is a true up and comer and if he beat fitch that would have been amazing. now it's a pretty predictable fight. saunders is going to try to knee fitch as he comes in, fitch is going to get some ugly take down and grind out the decision. fitch has spent a lot of time on his stand up now, but saunders is probably the wrong guy to test it out against.

why not jake ellenburger step in? i like saunders as much as the next guy but ellenburger is a true up and comer and if he beat fitch that would have been amazing. now it's a pretty predictable fight. saunders is going to try to knee fitch as he comes in' date=' fitch is going to get some ugly take down and grind out the decision. fitch has spent a lot of time on his stand up now, but saunders is probably the wrong guy to test it out against.[/quote']

Saunders has more fights in the UFc and his style of fight BJJ and strking makes for a better match up. I have him losing to Ellenberger and now to Fitch.

seems they found an irregularity in his brain' date='which sounds pretty serious

ben saunders steps in to fight fitch,and jake ellenbeger will get his full purse as if he won the fight

that sucks,i was looking forward to this one

speedy recovery to thiago

source: http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Thiago-Alves-Out-of-UFC-111-Jon-Fitch-to-face-Ben-Saunders.html[/quote']

Piss!!!!! Gahh!!!!

Archived