I knew UFC 111 was to good to be true

rhys_ufc

Damn i'm pissed about Alves pulling out, It was gonna be a sick fight to go along with a sick card.Fitch will smash Saunders, he's not an elite opponent i mean come on Mike Swick blasted him out, regardless of his injuries.

My boy GSP is still fighting though so that's still awesome

War Rush!

Damn i'm pissed about Alves pulling out' date=' It was gonna be a sick fight to go along with a sick card.Fitch will smash Saunders, he's not an elite opponent i mean come on Mike Swick blasted him out, regardless of his injuries.

My boy GSP is still fighting though so that's still awesome

War Rush![/quote']

Alves didn't pull out himself. He never got medical clearance.

Sorta the same thing buddy' date=' im pissed! aren't you?[/quote']

no not sorta the same thing the guy had has a problem with an artiery inhis brain its possible career ending, more worried about your entertainment than this guy having a clean bill of health?

Sorta the same thing buddy' date=' im pissed! aren't you?[/quote']

It's not the same thing at all. Alves still wants to fight, Athletic Commission won't let him.

Big difference. Am I pissed? No. Am I happy? No.

But a fighter's health is more important than my entertainment.

Well Ok thats your opinion but now Fitch has an easy fight in Saunders' date=' he's overrated.Let's see if he can defend the double leg.

People are on the Saunders bandwagon after he knocked out Davis, I wonder how long that lasts.[/quote']

i agree fitch will make light work of saunders but a fighter always has a punching chance ( sadly a very tiny one)

To be honest was looking forward more to the Fitch/Alves fight than the GSP/Hardy. this just spoilt my night, however still have Mir/Carwin so hopefully Carwin doesn't disappoint, think Carwin would expose Brock, or at least take away his size and strength advantage. Carwin is a monster. That being said, Mir still is the better Mixed Martial Artist though.

I give Saunders full marks for taking the fight late.I hope he gets one good shot in on Fitch. All it takes sometimes is one good shot to change a whole fight around' date=' and the Killa B has some nasty chit.[/quote']

an fitch is a wreslter an gots judo so no way will saunders get the clinch to be night ending i have fitch either ending it by gnp or sub

an fitch is a wreslter an gots judo so no way will saunders get the clinch to be night ending i have fitch either ending it by gnp or sub

If that happened I think I'd die of choking on whatever I'm eating/drinking at the time.

Archived