Chumpage Could Never Fight and Never Will!

Dicker410

The bum gets a new deal even though he can't fight! To boot he whines like a baby and youse all still give him respect. A black man that looks mean and intimidating is the only reason!

Stereotyping this man is all the UFC has done. Promote a black man that has the looks and plays the image of a bad guy to sell thats all they've accomplished! No I'm not racist you could be yellow, purple, green or pink as long as you can fight!

I'll take the heat but oh well, I speak the truth and walk to the beat of my own drum,so don't be shy!

Wasn't that long ago that Chumpage didn't have his heart here in the UFC and wanted out. Dana gave him his wish to make movies but like all babies comes running back and signs a new contract.Even though he still didn't rightfully or contractually fulfill his last one.

So are you looking for a comeback from his days in Pride? Let me tell ya he didn't impress me there either.Lost before he stepped in the ring with Shogun, I've said it a million times bur Sugar says it and its all good " I saw the look in your eye's" Thats becouse he knew he was gettin a beating for revenge on The Sho's brother! Correct me if I'm wrong.

Most people didn't know of Rampage here in the UFC till he beat Chuck the second time!

So yes even the sun shines on a dogs a$$ every once in a while, like the few impressive wins he has!

But do I wanna see him , Hell No unless its against " Bones " Pride's rules so he cannot fulfilll his contract, hell it can even be Macheeza if he would do him in properly.

Guaranf*ckunteed He'll never beat Shogun , Bone's or Anderson should he move up and want to take that fight ( Love to see it ) I see a Grif happening.)

Image is what keeps him around and I find that sad! I love MMA and respect what he does for a living, but he's not even a good fighter nor was he ever IMO.To come home and here the news the UFC resigned him is sickening.

Sorry but thats my opinion and to know we have choices like reading or commenting on this blog, but have no say to Shutting the TV off if Rampage is fighting for fear we might miss the next fight!Cause thats about as long as it takes.And should you take this to heart your silly.

Take Care and good luck on your Picks at 111

The bum gets a new deal even though he can't fight! To boot he whines like a baby and youse all still give him respect. A black man that looks mean and intimidating is the only reason!

Stereotyping this man is all the UFC has done. Promote a black man that has the looks and plays the image of a bad guy to sell thats all they've accomplished! No I'm not racist you could be yellow' date=' purple, green or pink as long as you can fight!

I'll take the heat but oh well, I speak the truth and walk to the beat of my own drum,so don't be shy!

Wasn't that long ago that Chumpage didn't have his heart here in the UFC and wanted out. Dana gave him his wish to make movies but like all babies comes running back and signs a new contract.Even though he still didn't rightfully or contractually fulfill his last one.

So are you looking for a comeback from his days in Pride? Let me tell ya he didn't impress me there either.Lost before he stepped in the ring with Shogun, I've said it a million times bur Sugar says it and its all good " I saw the look in your eye's" Thats becouse he knew he was gettin a beating for revenge on The Sho's brother! Correct me if I'm wrong.

Most people didn't know of Rampage here in the UFC till he beat Chuck the second time!

So yes even the sun shines on a dogs a$$ every once in a while, like the few impressive wins he has!

But do I wanna see him , Hell No unless its against " Bones " Pride's rules so he cannot fulfilll his contract, hell it can even be Macheeza if he would do him in properly.

Guaranf*ckunteed He'll never beat Shogun , Bone's or Anderson should he move up and want to take that fight ( Love to see it ) I see a Grif happening.)

Image is what keeps him around and I find that sad! I love MMA and respect what he does for a living, but he's not even a good fighter nor was he ever IMO.To come home and here the news the UFC resigned him is sickening.

Sorry but thats my opinion and to know we have choices like reading or commenting on this blog, but have no say to Shutting the TV off if Rampage is fighting for fear we might miss the next fight!Cause thats about as long as it takes.And should you take this to heart your silly.

Take Care and good luck on your Picks at 111[/quote']

Rampage is beast, and will make Rashad do everyones favorite dance move before he (Rashad) gets KTFO.

Stereotyping this man is all the UFC has done. Promote a black man that has the looks and plays the image of a bad guy to sell thats all they've accomplished! No I'm not racist you could be yellow' date=' purple, green or pink as long as you can fight!

good troll thread almost as good as AK but your is not funny

Sorry to reign on your parade, but rampage jackson in the UFC, beat Dan Henderson, the current pride champion at the time, on the feet, AND, on the ground, and jackson beat chuck liddel when chuck was in a 7 fight win streak, for the belt, and that was when chuck was in his prime, and knocked out wanderlei, which wanderlei NEVER gives any of his apponents a easy win.

while i value ur opinion i have to say i completly dissagree with you on almost everything you said.....rampage is a beast, maybe lacks the drive, but is still an amazing brawler with the power to ko anyone at anytime...that being said you could be right about him not beating shogun or machida, but i think id be one hell of a fight to watch...

Lmao rampage sucks against a real mixed martial artist...we saw taht against shogun, Rampage has sick hands yes but now with these smarter well rounded fighters he stands no chance. Wandy is not the same and he tried to box with the much improved jackson and thats why it happened. Chuck lmao never impressed me he was champ in a good win streak when? no good fighter was around he was fighting who? vernon white?Jeremy horn? ,sobral ? ROFL so now beating chuck makes jackson good. WOW i am mothafawwwwkin impressed by you morans. shogun will whoop that **** anytime

r u ****ing kidding me? rampage cant fight? could he not fight when he defeated chuck twice? could he not fight when he ko'd wandy? after he destroys rashad at UFC 114 we'll see who can fight. u r the stupidest person on the forms. please leave and never come back

Lmao rampage sucks against a real mixed martial artist...we saw taht against shogun' date=' Rampage has sick hands yes but now with these smarter well rounded fighters he stands no chance. Wandy is not the same and he tried to box with the much improved jackson and thats why it happened. Chuck lmao never impressed me he was champ in a good win streak when? no good fighter was around he was fighting who? vernon white?Jeremy horn? ,sobral ? ROFL so now beating chuck makes jackson good. WOW i am mothafawwwwkin impressed by you morans. shogun will whoop that **** anytime[/quote']

rua vs rampage 2 will be rampage knocking rua the **** out so STFU

Lmao rampage sucks against a real mixed martial artist...we saw taht against shogun' date=' Rampage has sick hands yes but now with these smarter well rounded fighters he stands no chance. Wandy is not the same and he tried to box with the much improved jackson and thats why it happened. Chuck lmao never impressed me he was champ in a good win streak when? no good fighter was around he was fighting who? vernon white?Jeremy horn? ,sobral ? ROFL so now beating chuck makes jackson good. WOW i am mothafawwwwkin impressed by you morans. shogun will whoop that **** anytime[/quote']

im not sayin Rampage would or wouldnt knock Shogun out but if anyone can its Rampage. you wanna throw off on Rampage but Shogun looked worse than ive ever seen Rampage look when he barely beat Coleman.. do you have any idea how long Coleman would last in a fight with Rampage? not long. im not throwin off on Rua because i actually like him and i think it would be a great fight, a fight i see Rampage winning as well

im not sayin Rampage would or wouldnt knock Shogun out but if anyone can its Rampage. you wanna throw off on Rampage but Shogun looked worse than ive ever seen Rampage look when he barely beat Coleman.. do you have any idea how long Coleman would last in a fight with Rampage? not long. im not throwin off on Rua because i actually like him and i think it would be a great fight' date=' a fight i see Rampage winning as well[/quote']

Im pretty sure Jones would finsh Rua quick.

I don;t think Rua can run fast enough.

troll

Rampage will beat the hell out of anyone who steps in the ring with him.

no no no remember forrest haha just had to say it but yea i also think that anyone that gets in the cage with page is either get put to sleep. hitthe floor or geting a beating for 15 min

dumbest thread ever lmao. just cus rampage wants to do other things in his life doesnt mean he can't, or doesn't want to fight. And your arguement about the fighters he has beaten recently.. well you can say the same for rashad. Rashad beat T. Silva, liddell, and forrest i believe. Not much more impressive than rampage's wins(liddell, w. silva, hendo, Jardine).

Anyways.. signing him to an extention is huge for the ufc's LH division. When he wins against rashad. He should fight the winner of Machida/Shogun.

ummmmmmmm i like rua to but u dont gotta be all over his nutts an chuck would have killed rua in his prime cause rua is better now than he was before he just used to swing for a the fences an if rua an page were to fight now the fight could go either way an hey shogun an rampage both got somthin in common they both got beat by forrest sept shogun got out classed an choked out hahaha an oh sure he was hurt but i guess not hurt enough in his mind to pull out of the fight haha your boy got choked out so get off shogun nute pages has had a way better run in the ufc then you boy shogun hes a good fighter an all but rampage has proved more if u ask me

Sorry to reign on your parade' date=' but rampage jackson in the UFC, beat Dan Henderson, the current pride champion at the time, on the feet, AND, on the ground, and jackson beat chuck liddel when chuck was in a 7 fight win streak, for the belt, and that was when chuck was in his prime, and knocked out wanderlei, which wanderlei NEVER gives any of his apponents a easy win.[/quote']Wandi won also and don't get me started on a hack named Chuck!

He's never lost to Forest Grifffen' date=' thats for dam sure.[/quote']

First off may I ask what a Troll is? I am being serious waiting on Tap or Cave to help me, Not once did I mention most of what you have added but the fact is injuries aside Rua is back,

I don't jump ship like youse.F*ck your boy ,he couldn't beat Rua yesterday ,today or tommorow. I just got in and had to see how young some of youse were so now I know where your mentality comes from!

Where's Chumpage's ground game? Hendo I'll give you that but be realistic,look how they promote him, a mean ugly black man with a bad attitude, this is no joke its really SAD

And didn't the whiner say he wants to give it up sept 23/09 then was adament that Sho got screwed in the fight with Machida! I know I'm right becouse this is fact Have your mentor that you beleive is still top 5

Probably just didn't want to give him up to Strikeforce.

Great thoughts

Did the beatings Rampage took at the hands of Wanderlei Silva during the PRIDE days have had that significant of an impact on the wiring of his brain that something could have, perhaps?. been knocked loose?

Lets not forget that Rampage?s spiritual rebirth followed immediately after his first brutal dismantlement at the hands of ?The Axe Murderer?.

In Jackson?s most recent blog post on his official website the former champion had this to say:

I was watching the fight this weekend with the director of the A Team movie, the movie crew & a couple of actors & I never been ashamed to be a part of MMA till now? The UFC looked like ****s this weekend. The main event was boring. I anticipated that because let?s be real. Machida is a boring fighter. But Shogun getting robbed like that was pretty cut throat. Then you hear Joe Rogan say you ?you have to beat the champ to be a champ.? & that made me think the UFC are full of ****! Not to be whiny here but I still don?t feel like I?ve been beat in the UFC.. but I?m not champ anymore. If the UFC gives Shogun an immediate rematch because of the controversial loss then that would validate everything I have said about the UFC in my recent posts & why I?m pissed at the UFC. But yet he deserves one & so have I deserved one against Forrest.

The UFC looked like ?a*******?? The UFC is ?full of s***?? Really? Lets not forget this is the same UFC that bailed Quinton out of jail following his recent rampage through California. The same UFC that made sure he found a safe home in the UK where he could clear his head from the drama surrounding him in the states, and more importantly to protect Jackson from himself as far as the press was concerned.

As far as complaining about deserving an immediate rematch against Griffin goes: Most people had Forrest winning that fight. That?s just the fact of the matter. In direct contrast, it seems as though the majority of fans and experts watching the Machida/Rua bout came away with Shogun as the victor

****er, I didnt know you had such tenacity in you.

Rua can't even beat Griffen. How in the hell is he going to beat Jones?

Don't be silly dude some guys might believe you:p

We all know shogun was injured and out of shape for that fight! Yes forrest got the win and thats all good, but to say it like shogun wouldn't give him a beating now, when he is in shape and injury free is stupid:confused:

Name a someone legit if you don't mind' date='? And make it at least in the last couple of years. Oh thats right you can't

Speaking the truth kills[/quote']

I don't normally post on this forum but I had to call out you're simple mindedness here.

Let's see - He knocked out Liddell (WHEN CHUCK WAS STILL ON TOP), knocked out Wanderlei Silva, and beat Dan Henderson and Keith Jardine in two decisive unanimous decisions. His only lose in the UFC is to Forrest Griffin who brought in a great game plan.

Notable point - Page almost ended the first int he first round but Forrest is a warrior.

Don't be silly dude some guys might believe you:p

We all know shogun was injured and out of shape for that fight! Yes forrest got the win and thats all good' date=' but to say it like shogun wouldn't give him a beating now, when he is in shape and injury free is stupid:confused:[/quote']They only know UFC nothing from before, Fanboys calling Rua the greatest LHW of our ERA

[b']So are you looking for a comeback from his days in Pride?[/b] Let me tell ya he didn't impress me there either.Lost before he stepped in the ring with Shogun, I've said it a million times bur Sugar says it and its all good " I saw the look in your eye's" Thats becouse he knew he was gettin a beating for revenge on The Sho's brother! Correct me if I'm wrong.

So yes even the sun shines on a dogs a$$ every once in a while, like the few impressive wins he has!But do I wanna see him , Hell No unless its against " Bones " Pride's rules so he cannot fulfilll his contract, hell it can even be Macheeza if he would do him in properly.

Take Care and good luck on your Picks at 111

Now what I'm gonna do is prove every poiint to why this thread is wrong by way of list.

1. He doesn't play the bad guy image. This isn't the WWE. If he trash talks he makes it funny there is no bad guy image.

2.He doesn't need comeback days from PRIDE because he's been great in the UFC. Why do you think he's still a top 5 LHW? He is one of the few fighters that actually transitioned well into the octagon and didn't do bad. Seriously, he's only lost once inside the octagon!

3. Oh the few impressive wins he has? You mean all 10 of them?

Now what I'm gonna do is prove every poiint to why this thread is wrong by way of list.

1. He doesn't play the bad guy image. This isn't the WWE. If he trash talks he makes it funny there is no bad guy image.

2.He doesn't need comeback days from PRIDE because he's been great in the UFC. Why do you think he's still a top 5 LHW? He is one of the few fighters that actually transitioned well into the octagon and didn't do bad. Seriously' date=' he's only lost once inside the octagon!

3. Oh the few impressive wins he has? You mean all 10 of them?[/quote']He's got more than 10 but the fact is looks like wwf signing James Toney , Tito's back? and so on

Archived