yes another jds vs cain sorry

shogun_beast

Well i found this and i read it of course...after reading this i think i respect Jds more than i did before since i disrespected him alot saying he was no matchup for Cain. The guy seems humble and speaks the truth but of course i still stick to my fighter and doubt Jds can pull a win. I like how he said Nog can get his own revenge. ROFLMAO..sorry just felt like dissing again. like i said after the fight against Gonzaga...Jds is asking to be dismantled.

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2010/03/23/junior-dos-santos-wants-cain-velasquez-next/

yea good point who else they gonna fight? Its a dog eat dog world and your main goal is to become champion so if jds thinks he's ready then the ufc needs to make this happen but cain is a huge road block in his road and I think cain would win with brutal G&P

Well i found this and i read it of course...after reading this i think i respect Jds more than i did before since i disrespected him alot saying he was no matchup for Cain. The guy seems humble and speaks the truth but of course i still stick to my fighter and doubt Jds can pull a win. I like how he said Nog can get his own revenge. ROFLMAO..sorry just felt like dissing again. like i said after the fight against Gonzaga...Jds is asking to be dismantled.

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2010/03/23/junior-dos-santos-wants-cain-velasquez-next/

I think G_row will find you adorable too.

Come on cain is a great fighter but JDS will beat him!

Cain has one impressive performance while junior has had four!

Junior has fought better competition with better results!

JDS should be next in line with cain right behind him!:P

Archived