5 man super hero/super villan team

Dmtl

Going off my last thread make up a 5 man super hero and 5 man super villain team can be from DC or Marvel.

I'll post my villains first as Hero's is harder to choose from.

Villains:

Onslaught

Thanos

Darkseid

Galactus

Necron

Heroes:

Silver Surfer

Green Lantern

Superman

Dr. Strange

Dr. Fate

Too many heroes and villains to choose from hon mentions for each:

Villains: Dr Doom, Magneto, Paralax, Beyonder

Heroes: too many to list.

Going off my last thread make up a 5 man super hero and 5 man super villain team can be from DC or Marvel.

I'll post my villains first as Hero's is harder to choose from.

Villains:

Onslaught

Thanos

Darkseid

Galactus

Necron

Heroes: (coming shortly)

Silver Surfer

Green Lantern

Superman

Dr. Strange

Dr. Fate

Where is Venom, Carnage, Green Goblin (Demogoblin), Dr.Doom, Deardevil, Wolverine, Sabertooth, Blade????

These are all great villains and heros. As you can see, I'm only into Marvel. Though DC got some good ones as well, mostly The Joker! Man those have to be on the list!

Where is Venom' date=' Carnage, Green Goblin (Demogoblin), Dr.Doom, Deardevil, Wolverine, Sabertooth, Blade????

These are all great villains and heros. As you can see, I'm only into Marvel. Though DC got some good ones as well, mostly The Joker! Man those have to be on the list![/quote']

Post your list sir.

:)

Alpha most people only know Marvel and DC and not Darkhorse' date=' Vertigo etc. but post away sir, it's open to all just post your lists, sit back and enjoy or talk about your choices.[/quote']

Heros:

1. wolverine(i like his aggression)

2.black panther(i like how he leads his village wakanda)

3.spiderman(i like him just cause he's the opposite of dead pool)

4.batman( i like him cause his past makes him such a bad a$$)

5.the hulk(should I say any more)

Villains:

1.venom(ready to kill)

2.joker(wont run but will fight til he goes to jail... then breaks out again)

3.carnage(almost a better version of venom)

4.bane(for the ones who dont know... he broke batmans back)

5.dead pool( I like his randomness and his persona to be an assassin)

Heroes:

Spawn

Batman

Superman

Hulk

Professor X

Villains

M. Bison - Most Evil

Magneto

Lex Luthor - Always room for and evil genius

Juggernaut - UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!

Galactus - just because of his earth eating abilities thingie

That's what I'm talkin about!!!!

Heroes:

Spawn (a demon with limitless power who rips heads off, unlike Batman's ***** ****. Spawn have ripped the Jokers head off in 1972 and been done with it)

Deadpool

Wolverine

The Darkness

Phoenix

Villians:

Onslaught

Apocalypse

Overtkill

Clown/Violator

Bane

Heroes:

Spawn (a demon with limitless power who rips heads off' date=' unlike Batman's ***** ****. Spawn have ripped the Jokers head off in 1972 and been done with it)

Deadpool

Wolverine

The Darkness

[b']Phoenix [/b]

Villians:

Onslaught

Apocalypse

Overtkill

Clown/Violator

Bane

Bane over Juggernaut??? Come on??? also isn't deadpool evil or just confused??? Phonix is a good addition though

Heroes:

Spawn (a demon with limitless power who rips heads off' date=' unlike Batman's ***** ****. Spawn have ripped the Jokers head off in 1972 and been done with it)

Deadpool

Wolverine

The Darkness

Phoenix

Villians:

Onslaught

Apocalypse

Overtkill

Clown/Violator

Bane[/quote']

i like your list... but whys bane so low... the man destroyed bat man for crist sake lol... but very good list...

Bane over Juggernaut??? Come on??? also isn't deadpool evil or just confused??? Phonix is a good addition though

Just a personal thing. I like Bane more than Juggernaut. Really' date=' 90% of my list would be Spawn characters but I wanted to spread the love since, sadly, most people have no idea who the hell Spawn is.

i like your list... but whys bane so low... the man destroyed bat man for crist sake lol... but very good list...

Well I didn't put them in any order to be honest. Except for Spawn. Spawn is the man, undoubtedly.

Hero A Squad

Dr. Manhattan

Superman

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

yeah that's 6. o well

Hero B Squad

Harvey Birdman

Captain Planet

Mighty Mouse

Mysterion

Underdog

Villian A Squad

Magneto

Venom

Darkseid

Mr. Freeze

Apocalypse

Villan B Squad

Sandman

Dr. Bong

Bullseye

Toad

Penguin

To many to choose from but if i had to pick just 5 for each

Heroes

Superman

The Punisher

Wolverine

Batman

Blade

Villains

Deadpool

Deathstroke

Abomination

Killer crock

Doomsday

Hehe Doomsday, I like him but I chose real super powered villains.

Hellspanw and Anti-Spawn.

Did you know I can't find that cartoon series online anywhere!?!? I've tried forever.

Marvel class Deadpool as a hero (i have spent why too much time on Marvel universe's character bio's)

Yeah. The same way Image lists Spawn as a hero. But in reality dude is an anti hero. Sure he fights for the right cause... but he rips apart anyone in his way , sits on a throne of dead body parts and makes people hallucinate into killing themselves.

Yeah. The same way Image lists Spawn as a hero. But in reality dude is an anti hero. Sure he fights for the right cause... but he rips apart anyone in his way ' date=' sits on a throne of dead body parts and makes people hallucinate into killing themselves.[/quote']

^^^ This is cool. Seriously though how come Lex gets no love? Come on 12th level intellect, according to the cartoon at least. Evil geniuses kick ****!

^^^ This is cool. Seriously though how come Lex gets no love? Come on 12th level intellect' date=' according to the cartoon at least. Evil geniuses kick ****![/quote']

In the end Lex is just Human and a mortal, yes he's a genius but so is Tony Stark, Bruce Wayne and many others.

Heroes:

Deadpool

Wolverine

The Darkness

Phoenix

Villians:

Onslaught

Apocalypse

Overtkill

Clown/Violator

Bane[/quote']

I'm gonna agree with this a little bit but.

Heroes:

Deadpool

Cable

Spawn

Blade

The Darkness

Villians:

Onslaught

Apocalypse

Bane

Doomsday

Carnage

See when Captain America was assassinated' date=' I was like...that was pretty damn easy Red Skull why didn't you think of that before.[/quote']

Super Villains normally over-compensate for super tricky plans when a simple one would have done it 100x easier.

ps: http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com/videos?bcpid=51434042001&bclid=41247345001&bctid=40751378001

See when Captain America was assassinated' date=' I was like...that was pretty damn easy Red Skull why didn't you think of that before.[/quote']

cause he had a bullet proof shield in front of him the whole time.....plus nazis arent to smart

hmmm i always thought it was the stories an powers an characters an the way they could get u from reality....but hey video games are cool to hahaha:rolleyes:

Well that too...but when you get to beat **** out of Batman with like Wolverine isn't it loads of fun?

Superheros?? tooo much time on your hands......get a girlfriend....and leave teh comics alone

hmmmmmm dude u can have a life an read comics an most of the time u find out about them as kids dude an if u came here to troll leave im pretty sure your fat gf would like some cake now so off u go

Archived