Me and my lonely wagon

KungFuMaster

Mir has always been a good fighter in my opinion. Ever since he demonstrated his amazing JJ in the Pete Williams fight, I hopped onto his wagon. And after becoming HW champ when he defeated Tim Silvia, more fans decided to join me and my lonely wagon. After suffering a terrible bike accident, Mir would come back, only to suffer two quick losses, and the wagon is pretty much empty again with me steering it into unknown territory.

The wagon and I pick up some folks along the way when Mir fought Brock and Nog, only to be abandoned again when Mir fought Brock for the second time.

And now that Mir has elevated his trash talking skills to a whole new level, the wagon and I are stranded in the middle of nowhere with uncertainty as to the fate of our well-being.

Recently, Mir has defeated Kongo, but the wagon and I are still very much alone.

I am here to forgive anyone who has left the wagon and extend my hand in friendship to help you get on-board. By-gones will be by-gones. I will not judge you or be critical of you even though you have left us in our most desperate hours.

When Mir defeats Carwin this Saturday, I will unlock the doors to the wagon. The wagon and I have not needed to open its doors for a while now. So please, be patient...lf the doors do not open right away, it is because the hinges need time for the lubrication to work.

I still want Carwin to win on saturday but after hearing Mir at the press conference I regained some respect for him.

So Carwin or Mir win, I hope either one excuse my language but I hope the winner rapes Lesnar a new butthole.

Iv always liked Mir

Mir will beat Carwin

Then you can help me steer the wagon.

cool story Brah

Thank you' date='

I still want Carwin to win on saturday but after hearing Mir at the press conference I regained some respect for him.

So Carwin or Mir win, I hope either one excuse my language but I hope the winner rapes Lesnar a new butthole.

You can apply for admission to the Mir Wagon Express at a later date.

Wow that almost made me like Mir. But I said 'ALMOST' so sorry. :P

I'll save a spot on the wagon for you' date=' if you should change your mind.

I've always been a Mir fan. He's a bit of a ****** at times but we all are. He's got amazing skills and he's an entertaining fighter.

You can be the Wagon door man.

Mir is awesome' date=' Carwin is in trouble.[/quote']

You can be head security of the Mir Express.

im gonna stay off the wagon never liked Mir used to respect him until his trash talk took to new lows no i just want carwin to beat mir until he retires

You do realize Mir is trash talking only to gain publicity, right? He is a much better person than what he has shown and said. Trust me...Mir is only using psychological warfare to psyche his opponents.

You do realize Mir is trash talking only to gain publicity' date=' right? He is a much better person than what he has shown and said. Trust me...Mir is only using psychological warfare to psyche his opponents.[/quote']

That's why I said after watching the press conference yesterday Mir regained some respect from me.

If he was fighting say Cain or JDS I would be going for Mir, but I like and respect Carwin a lot so therefore I must stay with my pick.

Mir has always been a good fighter in my opinion. Ever since he demonstrated his amazing JJ in the Pete Williams fight' date=' I hopped onto his wagon. And after becoming HW champ when he defeated Tim Silvia, more fans decided to join me and my lonely wagon. After suffering a terrible bike accident, Mir would come back, only to suffer two quick losses, and the wagon is pretty much empty again with me steering it into unknown territory.

The wagon and I pick up some folks along the way when Mir fought Brock and Nog, only to be abandoned again when Mir fought Brock for the second time.

And now that Mir has elevated his trash talking skills to a whole new level, the wagon and I are stranded in the middle of nowhere with uncertainty as to the fate of our well-being.

Recently, Mir has defeated Kongo, but the wagon and I are still very much alone.

I am here to forgive anyone who has left the wagon and extend my hand in friendship to help you get on-board. By-gones will be by-gones. I will not judge you or be critical of you even though you have left us in our most desperate hours.

When Mir defeats Carwin this Saturday, I will unlock the doors to the wagon. The wagon and I have not needed to open its doors for a while now. So please, be patient...lf the doors do not open right away, it is because the hinges need time for the lubrication to work.[/quote']

You're my hero. I agree with everything. I think he's on his way back to the top.

You do realize Mir is trash talking only to gain publicity' date=' right? He is a much better person than what he has shown and said. Trust me...Mir is only using psychological warfare to psyche his opponents.[/quote']

ok can i be on the wagon... NOT haha being serious now yes i understand the whole head games thing but i dont like rashad i dont like tito but i respect them and what they so for the ufc and mma mir said he wanted brock to be the first guy to die in the octagon ok psychological warfare or not come on martial arts is suppose to be about disipline and respect how you act in, out and around the the cage defines you

Mir has always been a good fighter in my opinion. Ever since he demonstrated his amazing JJ in the Pete Williams fight' date=' I hopped onto his wagon. And after becoming HW champ when he defeated Tim Silvia, more fans decided to join me and my lonely wagon. After suffering a terrible bike accident, Mir would come back, only to suffer two quick losses, and the wagon is pretty much empty again with me steering it into unknown territory.

When Mir defeats Carwin this Saturday, I will unlock the doors to the wagon. The wagon and I have not needed to open its doors for a while now. So please, be patient...lf the doors do not open right away, it is because the hinges need time for the lubrication to work.[/quote']

Don't worry man. If he beats Carwin, Shane will immediately be relegated to can status and the Mir bandwagon will overflow with guys that were "Mir fans from day 1, no questions asked." I've seen it a million times in the fickle world of mma fandom. :) Btw, I like Mir though he's not my favorite. WAR WANDY!!

That's why I said after watching the press conference yesterday Mir regained some respect from me.

If he was fighting say Cain or JDS I would be going for Mir' date=' but I like and respect Carwin a lot so therefore I must stay with my pick.[/quote']

for the record i havent watched the press conference yet i wait till saturday but even so i dont know if i can respect him

mir is the bull. and it's the carwin wagon that will be deserted after saturday night. carwin will pick his poison in this fight. stand and get KO'd or take him down and get sub'd. after a nice finish by mir a lot more people will start to realize what's coming.

ok can i be on the wagon... NOT haha being serious now yes i understand the whole head games thing but i dont like rashad i dont like tito but i respect them and what they so for the ufc and mma mir said he wanted brock to be the first guy to die in the octagon ok psychological warfare or not come on martial arts is suppose to be about disipline and respect how you act in' date=' out and around the the cage defines you[/quote']

I don't know why everyone cares what fighters say. I suppose it is a deep-seeded respect thing in ALL martial arts, but times have changed, and fighters have to do things like this to get noticed. Why do you think he said he "smirked" when Dana called him about it? He probably thought, "well now they notice me." And look what happens when people notice you? You get to fight, and for more money.

If you listen to the way the guy talks when he's not hyping a fight, he's the man.

I don't know why everyone cares what fighters say. I suppose it is a deep-seeded respect thing in ALL martial arts' date=' but times have changed, and fighters have to do things like this to get noticed. Why do you think he said he "smirked" when Dana called him about it? He probably thought, "well now they notice me." And look what happens when people notice you? You get to fight, and for more money.

If you listen to the way the guy talks when he's not hyping a fight, he's the man.[/quote']

i dont mind a little s*** talkin these guys are getting ready to fight if they wanna hug before the fight id be worried theres a difference between talkin a little smack and being disrespectful i like fighters like carwin, cain, silva, couture, and franklin before and after fights they show extreme respect for the sport

If he was fighting say Cain or JDS I would be going for Mir' date=' but I like and respect Carwin a lot so therefore I must stay with my pick.[/quote']

In all honesty, Carwin has not done anything for me to hate him, but he is standing in the way of one of my fighters. Nothing against Carwin, but Mir needs to win to further inflate his rage and ego, preparing him for the toughest challenge of his life, Brock Lesnar.

You're my hero. I agree with everything. I think he's on his way back to the top.

Thank you.

I really want Mir to be champion again. His Championship reign was short-lived due to the accident.

Even having said that, he has a tough road ahead of him. I am a big fan but I am not delusional. I am scare for him on Saturday.

i laughed.

i said long ago mir is a far superior fighter to carwin. i also said carwin would most likely catch mir. but i do feel that mir will win.

no i'm not on his wagon and i never will be. dont have to be a nut hugger to know that someone is very skilled.

i laughed.

i said long ago mir is a far superior fighter to carwin. i also said carwin would most likely catch mir. but i do feel that mir will win.

no i'm not on his wagon and i never will be. dont have to be a nut hugger to know that someone is very skilled.

We have alcohol and peanuts on the wagon.

mir has all the great qualltiys to be a very liked an very great fighter but hes an ******* an uses his mouth in all the wrongs ways an just somthin about is just off putting an pisses me off carwin will knock chin-e mir out.....hopefully:)

mir has all the great qualltiys to be a very liked an very great fighter but hes an ******* an uses his mouth in all the wrongs ways an just somthin about is just off putting an pisses me off carwin will knock chin-e mir out.....hopefully:)

I for one can understand and appreciate your thoughts on Mir. I personally like fighters who I can be friends with. For instance, Fedor, Big Nog, Sakuraba, Couture, GSP, Machida, Shogun etc..

Mir is an exception to all the fighters above. He is not disrespectful like people say he is. This Mir Mouth that you're talking about, is all for publicity and has no personal intentions behind it. It is strictly for hyping up a fight and to cause a little distress in his opponents.

Check any of his 4 (count em) loses.

Every one o them he got destroyed from his gaurd.

He has no gaurd.

Plus he has no chin.

Plus he's fat and ugly - but thats another thread.

Two came after the accident, while he was still recovering and undergoing therapy.

One came from an oversize ape-like creature the sport has never seen before.

He only has one legitimate loss.

Archived