MMAreligion.com is the best

Badar93

Hey guys, i've been working for MMAReligion.com for a while now and i just couldn't keep it to myself, you guys HAVE to check out the website man!! My boss and good friend Conner just recently took Arianny Celeste this past saturday to his senior prom. There's so much more in our little website, you guys have to check it out i'm sure you'll love it, we tend to call our site an MMA Entertainment site rather than and MMA news site. Just check out Conner's recent interviews with Thiago Alves and Shane Carwin. Please feel free to give me feedback.

note: im not selling anything here. Just spreading the word of our website.

That's how they lure you in...Cults are bad lol

Seriously dude what the hell's your problem???? Alot of people love our website, and it's not a freaking cult for the last time. Nobody asked you to comment on this thread if you don't like it.

Seriously dude what the hell's your problem???? Alot of people love our website' date=' and it's not a freaking cult for the last time. Nobody asked you to comment on this thread if you don't like it.[/quote']

It's a cult, LOL

That's what a cult member would say.

Ive viewd the site often love it. If it was a cult why would so many fighters and celebrities talk with conner or is Shane Carwin and GSP conners top Cult members Kable get a life. People who have visited the site go and enjoy its very entertaining and shows you sides of MMA fighters you dont normally see.

Ive viewd the site often love it. If it was a cult why would so many fighters and celebrities talk with conner or is Shane Carwin and GSP conners top Cult members Kable get a life. People who have visited the site go and enjoy its very entertaining and shows you sides of MMA fighters you dont normally see.

Defend your Cult all you like :D

I have a life.

Thanks for the support everyone!! not just you. Seriously Kable get out of here, everyone who checks out our site loves it!!! Keep the faith guys!

Archived