Cheaper Pay Per View!

DirtyJeeper

There should be a fight club for pay per view just like there is for tickets. There should be a discount offerd for any customer that is willing to sign a contract or pay for all the events of the year. $44.95 a month, some times twice a month is a lot of money for most people right now. I dont know were or how to start this idea other than this thread. Any ideas or thoughts?

Instead of season passes for like amusement parks for unlimited access, the UFC should offer season/yearly passes for PPV events. Maybe save 10-15 bucks per PPV if you buy the year pass. Though you cough up a lot of money up front, it'll save you in the longterm. I mean if you look at it like $30-$34.95 per PPV.. That's actually a bargain.

Atleast this would commit people, since they paid, and not look to pass up any cards because they seem "weaker" and end up streaming the event, and keep people from building a habit of just streaming even good cards. I know they have cut down on it, but I know to some fans, going to a bar to watch the event, kind of kills the experience. Although I know there are some that like that kind of atmosphere. Others may not, and look at it like they don't have much of a choice.

Instead of season passes for like amusement parks for unlimited access' date=' the UFC should offer season/yearly passes for PPV events. Maybe save 10-15 bucks per PPV if you buy the year pass. Though you cough up a lot of money up front, it'll save you in the longterm. I mean if you look at it like $30-$34.95 per PPV.. That's actually a bargain.

Atleast this would commit people, since they paid, and not look to pass up any cards because they seem "weaker" and end up streaming the event, and keep people from building a habit of just streaming even good cards. I know they have cut down on it, but I know to some fans, going to a bar to watch the event, kind of kills the experience. Although I know there are some that like that kind of atmosphere. Others may not, and look at it like they don't have much of a choice.[/quote']

Ok..who are you and what have you done with AK?

Instead of season passes for like amusement parks for unlimited access' date=' the UFC should offer season/yearly passes for PPV events. Maybe save 10-15 bucks per PPV if you buy the year pass. Though you cough up a lot of money up front, it'll save you in the longterm. I mean if you look at it like $30-$34.95 per PPV.. That's actually a bargain.

Atleast this would commit people, since they paid, and not look to pass up any cards because they seem "weaker" and end up streaming the event, and keep people from building a habit of just streaming even good cards. I know they have cut down on it, but I know to some fans, going to a bar to watch the event, kind of kills the experience. Although I know there are some that like that kind of atmosphere. Others may not, and look at it like they don't have much of a choice.[/quote']

That yearly pass is a good idea. I would definitely do that. Bars/restaurants are always so hit or miss it seems like.

i second this but i pay $54 because i watch it in hd...it hurts because i love the sportbut it shows no love back

what tv subscription do you have? i have directv. if i wanted an hd receiver, id have to pay an extra $10/month. i'm not sure if i would have to pay an extra $10 for any ppv in hd. i call bs on that though. it's just way too expensive. that's why the internet is my best friend if you know what i'm saying :D.

Archived