ufc 111 main card !!

bahrain2009

the main card

Lightweight bout: Kurt Pellegrino vs. Fabricio Camoes

Lightweight bout: Jim Miller vs. Mark Bocek

should be replaced with

Welterweight bout: Ricardo Almeida vs. Matt Brown

Middleweight bout: Rousimar Palhares vs. Tomasz Drwal

i don't belive that Rousimar Palhares vs. Tomasz Drwal in not even on Spike TV Card i was really looking 4 that fight

I think that the Jim Miller vs Mark Bocek fight should be on there. I think that they are both boarderline contenders, and the winner of this fight puts himself into the top of the heap..IMO

But the Pellegrino vs. Cameos should be replaced with the Almeida vs. Brown fight. I just think that they have Pellegrino on the main card because he has better name recognition than the Almeida and Brown, and please correct me if I am mistaken, but I believe that the fight is going to take place in his hometown.

I think that the Jim Miller vs Mark Bocek fight should be on there. I think that they are both boarderline contenders' date=' and the winner of this fight puts himself into the top of the heap..IMO

But the Pellegrino vs. Cameos should be replaced with the Almeida vs. Brown fight. I just think that they have Pellegrino on the main card because he has better name recognition than the Almeida and Brown, and please correct me if I am mistaken, but I believe that the fight is going to take place in his hometown.[/quote']

as well in almieda home town

the main card

Lightweight bout: Kurt Pellegrino vs. Fabricio Camoes

Lightweight bout: Jim Miller vs. Mark Bocek

should be replaced with

Welterweight bout: Ricardo Almeida vs. Matt Brown

Middleweight bout: Rousimar Palhares vs. Tomasz Drwal

i don't belive that Rousimar Palhares vs. Tomasz Drwal in not even on Spike TV Card i was really looking 4 that fight

I agree especially for Almeida/Brown.

Archived