Continuation story

WVU0507

Its simple just continue with the story where the other person left off....Be creative you would be amazed how funny this sh*t can get.

A woman was sitting at a bar with a gentleman around 30 years of age when she got the sudden urge to jump up and put her fist........

Play checkers all night long ' date=' but before they knew it , it was the morning and he had to go to work but she asked what his job was and he said....[/quote']

I am an Odor Tester and i am an expert at identifing odors.. the lady responded with...

I thought you told me you were an odor tester? He then pulls out a picture with his UFC buddy Lesnar' date=' but his head was up Lesnar's butt, she gasped then said...[/quote']

oh my god that's my husband brocky he always said he was going to hunt in the woods but i see that he was having a dirty adventure with you mr bald so she decided to...

oh my god that's my husband brocky he always said he was going to hunt in the woods but i see that he was having a dirty adventure with you mr bald so she decided to...

Grab her rifle and go turkey hunting, while in the woods she encountered...

Grab her rifle and go turkey hunting' date=' while in the woods she encountered...[/quote']

a friendly chubby russian with his russian mafia brother, they were having a pic nic with gsp's head coach and they were planning to instigate a revolution and start a new comunist regime in russia and they were gooing to change moscow's name to Fedorgrado so when she heard that she thought that the russians would kill her if they realized that she was there so she decided to offer them a good ol' ...

a friendly chubby russian with his russian mafia brother' date=' they were having a pic nic with gsp's head coach and they were planning to instigate a revolution and start a new comunist regime in russia and they were gooing to change moscow's name to Fedorgrado so when she heard that she thought that the russians would kill her if they realized that she was there so she decided to offer them a good ol' ...[/quote']

Snicker bar! They sat around a fire and and spoke of old times. The lady then ask The Russian if he would ablige her in taking her husband out.. so he replied

a friendly chubby russian with his russian mafia brother' date=' they were having a pic nic with gsp's head coach and they were planning to instigate a revolution and start a new comunist regime in russia and they were gooing to change moscow's name to Fedorgrado so when she heard that she thought that the russians would kill her if they realized that she was there so she decided to offer them a good ol' ...[/quote']

Sammich , and fedor smiled like when he sees icecream , then brock came out of the woods seeing the sammich offer and...

dance the devil went down to georgia and brock took his hillbilly plaid shirt and a good ol' violin and started to dance but suddenly aleksander took a kalashnikov and...

Brock began to square dance and before you know it

To andle iz riddum but it was difficult and only fedor could andle it ' date=' so brock went and a rampage and....[/quote']

then machida cheated once again and paid the guys at weight watchers to screw their original weight but then frank mir appeared and saw machida cheating once again and decided to gain weight to surprise machida but his father yoshizo said...

his friend aleksander emmelianenko said that he had mir's back and if th machidas jumped the whole russian mafia would kill them all so they replied...

in virtual unision "Alright, but we still need to come up with a plan to allow this revolution to occur while simultaneously training for eachother's next fight. I don't think it's possible without a...

You die if you fock with russians then the Machidas said....

we are the brazilian yakuzas so be careful and then alessio sakara said forget about it with a sicilian mob accent and then Cain Velazquez appeared and said tranquilo ese I'm el jefe of the Mexican Mafia and I'll call the Zetas to kill you if you don't chill out so ya saben tranquilitos cabrones o me los tuerzo and the Russians and the Mexicans joined forces and made a super powerful MMA mafia but dana wasn't so happy so he ask them to meet him and begged them to...

we are the brazilian yakuzas so be careful and then alessio sakara said forget about it with a sicilian mob accent and then Cain Velazquez appeared and said tranquilo ese I'm el jefe of the Mexican Mafia and I'll call the Zetas to kill you if you don't chill out so ya saben tranquilitos cabrones o me los tuerzo and the Russians and the Mexicans joined forces and made a super powerful MMA mafia but dana wasn't so happy so he ask them to meet him and begged them to...

Stop beating everyone up and begged that Cain would not go after Brock next, so that is why Mir has got to jump line.So cain said that is okay because Mir is not going to get past Carwin anyway.. so Dana said..

Archived