Alves out

britishranger

Dana white has told on Facebook how Thiago Alves will not fight Jon Fitch on Saturday and will be replaced by Ben Saunders. Thats totally bogus aint it

I have never heard anyone in Britain ever use the term "bogus".

Also this is kinda old. There are probably 3 similar threads on the first page alone.

Daley and Hardy have said before that they will never fight each other. If ones the champ then the other will just beat all the others till the shot is available against someone else.

I personally agree with fighters not wanting to fight their mates, this is MMA FFS! I wouldnt want to smash my pal's skull in for a belt. All those nasty elbows, broken bones etc, nah leave that to the rest not my lifelong pal.

The winner will fight GSP. Dana said yesterday morning that Saunders will get a title shot if he beats Fitch.

Kinda sucks if Fitch wins huh? Nothing is being said about a title shot if he beats Saunders. If Fitch wins, he deserves the shot before Daley, Kampman or Paulo. He should rightfully, but people would be arguing about it to kingdom come if he gets it before these other three. Especially if Daley beats Kos.

Daley and Hardy have said before that they will never fight each other. If ones the champ then the other will just beat all the others till the shot is available against someone else.

I personally agree with fighters not wanting to fight their mates' date=' this is MMA FFS! I wouldnt want to smash my pal's skull in for a belt. All those nasty elbows, broken bones etc, nah leave that to the rest not my lifelong pal.[/quote']

I would destroy my best friend if he was standing in my way to accomplish my dreams. Thats just me though.

got these from Alves's twitter. doesnt sound too good.

"Good news guys! Come to my press conference!"

then this was about an hour later.

"Dr gave me some tough news but I'm a fighter. I'll be ok. I'll see everyone tonight at sazons... "

Archived