More people should take up martial arts

KingShogun

If more people trained in any type of martial art then maybe they wouldnt resort to using guns and knives out in the street and they would have the balls to use fists instead of stabbing, shooting and jumping people they outnumber...just a thought on what seems to be a very common problem around the world in all cities

If more people trained in any type of martial art then maybe they wouldnt resort to using guns and knives out in the street and they would have the balls to use fists instead of stabbing' date=' shooting and jumping people they outnumber...just a thought on what seems to be a very common problem around the world in all cities[/quote']

It is to much effort for some people. They would then have to exert themselves and become discplined.

yeh i guess its easier said than done...shame though

Yes it is, I have notice in my area that people are becoming less faithful at things and are becoming very lazy. The invention of video games has been a disaster for people getting up and doing something with and for their life. That is not the only influence, but one that comes to mind.

I'm an advocate of lowering the penalties for assault. I believe that people would be more respectful if they knew an a$$kicking is likely. There needs to be a standard instituted however. Something like a cause and effect relationship so you don't just have bigger, meaner people beating up on weaker guys for no reason.

some people dont have the guts or there ego gets in the way i remember my first muay thai class man i was nervous but once you start training its all good

+1

i was bricking it my first lesson mind u i was 6 so does that count but when i took up judo and then eventually mma classes i was a bit nervous but i wasn't the only beginner so that helped

what i have noticed since i started training mma 3 years ago there must be at least 12 new members and people always ask about classes etc

it expensive and they only want your money. they tell you have much potential you have just so you keep coming back and putting money in their pockets' date=' gas in their cars, and heroin in their arms.[/quote']

You must not have went to a very good gym

people don't use knives and guns to fight better, they use weapons to avoid fights. this is a retarded idea because you are contending that people use MA and weapons for the same reasons.

with one gun i can control many people. no question about it, drop your wallets, watches, drugs or eat a bullet. police - my partner and i come across a group of 6 dudes beating a single dude. should we intimidate them with the threat of violence?

why would you want to struggle with multiple people of an unknown ability and skill level? you watch too much TV.

Guns don't kill people.....Uh UH!

I kill people.....

with guns! (Jon Lajoie FTW).

Just think of the thugs and gangsters, they want to 'win', and they want it done as convenient to them as possible. What's easier, buying a gun, or going to a school to learn? Yeah, if only everyone could be a man, like in I believe it's the first Friday, and fight with this (points at fists), not this( points at gun).

Archived