Mir

alliedwarior

Just watched the video of Mir at the home page and he seem different. He is being respect full and admits he might not win ever time and he doesnt care.

He even said he wants to fight Cain and Dos Santos just as much as Brock ?

Bit of a change from wanting to kill Brock and cant sleep at night.

I think this is because he knows Carwin is going to knock his head off, or maybe he really has just enlightend himself.

I think hes turned a corner. He has said before he has noticed that the supreme fighters are always very calm in the Octagon and so he has been trying to do the same. I think he's realizing that he needs to stand for something higher, being a martial artist.

I don't think he's intimidated by Carwin, I think Mir is one of the most confident fighters out there.

Just watched the video of Mir at the home page and he seem different. He is being respect full and admits he might not win ever time and he doesnt care.

He even said he wants to fight Cain and Dos Santos just as much as Brock ?

Bit of a change from wanting to kill Brock and cant sleep at night.

I think this is because he knows Carwin is going to knock his head off' date=' or maybe he really has just enlightend himself.[/quote']

Nope, I think Mir will get past Carwin. He changed his attitude because he has a big mouth which is making him look like a psycho (want to kill brock, dreaming about him) which makes the UFC look bad. There was backlash from his comments, so he has to tone it down. He's probably one of the most intelligent fighters in the game. He knows how to play mind games too.

I think Mir's disrespect has been taken way out of proportion. He was never a huge trash talker, he was just honest about whether he thought he'd win the fight and how. The recent stuff with Brock was out of line though - wishing death on a fellow athlete is lame as hell.

I do expect him to beat Carwin fairly conclusively tomorrow night though.

I think hes turned a corner. He has said before he has noticed that the supreme fighters are always very calm in the Octagon and so he has been trying to do the same. I think he's realizing that he needs to stand for something higher' date=' being a martial artist.

I don't think he's intimidated by Carwin, [b']I think Mir is one of the most confident fighters out there[/b].

I'd have to agree.

It's a shame, but I'd also be lying if I said I didn't have Mir picked to win.

When you're not the champion, the only ways to be seen these days are to either be new and undefeated, or to talk trash. If you listen to the way Mir talks when he's not talking about Brock Lesnar, he's a good guy. The whole "killing Brock" thing was just the icing on the cake to getting recognized again. When fighters talk ****, people want to watch them fight.

Archived