Ufc undisputed fans only...

Jerkwadd562

So i put my ufc undisputed 2009 game in today and i remembered why i stoped playing the game...its not only that the game has MANY flaws but i hate it when playing online(Ranked Matches) when you fight someone whos ranked like in the 100's with golden trophies and so you fight you.kick their **** than right before the game saves and they quit... i swear like every time this happens to me i dont get it i mean is their online ranked match record that important i mean its just a game just take the loss WTF......

So i put my ufc undisputed 2009 game in today and i remembered why i stoped playing the game...its not only that the game has MANY flaws but i hate it when playing online(Ranked Matches) when you fight someone whos ranked like in the 100's with golden trophies and so you fight you.kick their **** than right before the game saves and they quit... i swear like every time this happens to me i dont get it i mean is their online ranked match record that important i mean its just a game just take the loss WTF......

Take me on. I wont quit nor will i lose to you ha ha

Not only that but if u have a really good record, ppl wont even play you. I got rid of it, don't play games anymore.

Archived