Dan Hardy at the weigh in

berghausen

Yeah the red contact lenses was a great idea. Hardy masters The Fine Art Of Getting Under Your Opponent's Skin™. GSP will probably dream about it this night haha. But I think that won't prevent from having a dominant victory ! I'm really pumped up for this fight. :)

I was actually surprised. He looked smaller for some reason. But he also looked more dehydrated than he normally does at weigh ins. If he says he put on weight I'm sure he did. But I actually expected him to look bigger.

Cheers

-DR

thanks well we will see him on fight night he did have to cut like 21 pounds witch is alot in my opinion

Haha' date=' the dudes just class.

I love the T-shirt and the red contact lenses. The guy is pumped and ready for a war![/quote']

he's already lost. the nerves he was trying hide by hopping around were obvious. he looked like an amateur, and he'll look like one in the octagon tomorrow night.

I was actually surprised. He looked smaller for some reason. But he also looked more dehydrated than he normally does at weigh ins. If he says he put on weight I'm sure he did. But I actually expected him to look bigger.

Cheers

-DR

He looked bigger in his frame. His back was massive. But ya he looked pretty dehydrated.

he's already lost. the nerves he was trying hide by hopping around were obvious. he looked like an amateur' date=' and he'll look like one in the octagon tomorrow night.[/quote']

Why not take a look at what GSP says about how nervous he gets before a fight.

Hardy didnt look nervous, more like excited. Did he sound nervous when Rogan spoke to him? did he f uck

Hardy didnt look nervous' date=' more like excited. Did he sound nervous when Rogan spoke to him? did he f uck[/quote']

Did you just use **** as a noun? Or are you asking if he got laid last night?

Did you just use **** as a noun? Or are you asking if he got laid last night?

The first! I'm english, its a fairly common use of the word. I dont claim to be an originator.

Now wearing a T-shirt announcing you hate yourself and wearing red contacts, thats original!

The first! I'm english' date=' its a fairly common use of the word. I dont claim to be an originator.

Now wearing a T-shirt announcing you hate yourself and wearing red contacts, thats original![/quote']

LOL, you Brits are damn entertaining at times. From now on I will read your posts like I'm watching a Monty Python movie.

Hardy didnt look nervous' date=' more like excited. Did he sound nervous when Rogan spoke to him? did he f uck[/quote']

yes, he looked and sounded nervous. he's overwhelmed already, and it's not going to take long for georges to put him on his back and finish him. he's going to be out of gas before the end of the first, if he makes it that long.

yes' date=' he looked and sounded nervous. he's overwhelmed already, and it's not going to take long for georges to put him on his back and finish him. he's going to be out of gas before the end of the first, if he makes it that long.[/quote']

What does it taste like?

Anyways, now that I got my insight into British slang:

Honestly, ya. I thought he was a bundle of nervous energy and yes excitement. I do think the reality of this title fight and a PPV main event is overwhelming him mentally a bit. I would be absolutely SHOCKED if it wasn't as it's his first taste of it.

Anyways' date=' now that I got my insight into British slang:

Honestly, ya. I thought he was a bundle of nervous energy and yes excitement. I do think the reality of this title fight and a PPV main event is overwhelming him mentally a bit. I would be absolutely SHOCKED if it wasn't as it's his first taste of it.[/quote']

If you're not nervous, then theres something wrong. As I mentioned, GSP gets very nervous, but I just dont see it manifesting its way into being an issue for Dan. But he didnt look overwhelmed, just eager to get it on.

who cares about all the small talk GSP is gonna s k u l l f u c k that lil f a g danny boy. and when its all said and done maybe he'll finally shut his tea sippin **** up. im seriously sick of him saying he gonna do this and hes so hungry when him and the world including matt serra knows he has no f u c k i n g chance. does the retard honestly think 2 weeks of training jiu-jitsu with serra is gonna get him the win?? h o m o please so daniel prepare to be beatin like tila tequila disappear and get ur nasty teeth fixed ya dirtball!! and as for all the hardy nut huggers yous can all suck a d i c k too. and yes im pissed off cus i missed the live weigh-ins hhaha

i was being mostly sarcastic but then again i did to annoy fairies like you

Given your apparent obsession for manlove, and the fact that in ****ney rhyming slang your name is a shortened version of Harris Tweed, meaning short or ineffectual man (weed) your post takes on a whole new meaning, you pillow chewing nancy.:P

who cares about all the small talk GSP is gonna s k u l l f u c k that lil f a g danny boy. and when its all said and done maybe he'll finally shut his tea sippin **** up. im seriously sick of him saying he gonna do this and hes so hungry when him and the world including matt serra knows he has no f u c k i n g chance. does the retard honestly think 2 weeks of training jiu-jitsu with serra is gonna get him the win?? h o m o please so daniel prepare to be beatin like tila tequila disappear and get ur nasty teeth fixed ya dirtball!! and as for all the hardy nut huggers yous can all suck a d i c k too. and yes im pissed off cus i missed the live weigh-ins hhaha

I'm a gsp fan but your post is so over the top it's ridiculous.

Are you an mma fan or what?

Welcome to the night before fight night. It's a night for bold statements to be made' date=' regardless of how much egg you may have on your face in just 36hrs time.:mad:[/quote']

Can you imagine the forums when Velasquez fights JDS? Hell even the fight should be good :P

Why was Hardy jumping around like a fool trying to scare GSP? LOL That was just lame. That is not going to work with GSP.

Hardy is in big trouble. Will he even last 2 rounds? GSP is going to make a statement Beating Hardy.

He looked excited to me just like Jones was against vera

Archived