Superman Punch: yes or no

UFCCagerattler

TBH I think Hardy has terrible stand up. No one has seem to be mentioning that everytime Hardy punches he keeps his hands DOWN, never trying to block a counter punch and even when moving around hands are always down.

I believe this could be a factor in tommorrow's fight that may incline GSP to stand and trade with him.

TBH I think Hardy has terrible stand up. No one has seem to be mentioning that everytime Hardy punches he keeps his hands DOWN' date=' never trying to block a counter punch and even when moving around hands are always down.

I believe this could be a factor in tommorrow's fight that may incline GSP to stand and trade with him.[/quote']

we are all forgetting that GSP is excellent in strategy and execution and if we are all expecting it he knows dan is too. so therefore he might not even throw it all or even use it as a feint to set up another strike. also i posted this in the other thread and i think it applies here as well since im in a bad mood im not gonna sugar coat so all u brit fans cry me a river

who cares about all the small talk GSP is gonna s k u l l f u c k that lil f a g danny boy. and when its all said and done maybe he'll finally shut his tea sippin **** up. im seriously sick of him saying he gonna do this and hes so hungry when him and the world including matt serra knows he has no f u c k i n g chance. does the retard honestly think 2 weeks of training jiu-jitsu with serra is gonna get him the win?? h o m o please so daniel prepare to be beatin like tila tequila disappear and get ur nasty teeth fixed ya dirtball!! and as for all the hardy nut huggers yous can all suck a d i c k too. and yes im pissed off cus i missed the live weigh-ins hhaha

we are all forgetting that GSP is excellent in strategy and execution and if we are all expecting it he knows dan is too. so therefore he might not even throw it all or even use it as a feint to set up another strike. also i posted this in the other thread and i think it applies here as well since im in a bad mood im not gonna sugar coat so all u brit fans cry me a river

who cares about all the small talk GSP is gonna s k u l l f u c k that lil f a g danny boy. and when its all said and done maybe he'll finally shut his tea sippin **** up. im seriously sick of him saying he gonna do this and hes so hungry when him and the world including matt serra knows he has no f u c k i n g chance. does the retard honestly think 2 weeks of training jiu-jitsu with serra is gonna get him the win?? h o m o please so daniel prepare to be beatin like tila tequila disappear and get ur nasty teeth fixed ya dirtball!! and as for all the hardy nut huggers yous can all suck a d i c k too. and yes im pissed off cus i missed the live weigh-ins hhaha

i like you lol....

Archived