what happened to Thiago alves

micha187

I know your new..but please try to look past page one. It's stated many places on the internet and on these forums.

You joined in october 2009...you should know how the forums work by now.

Besides that have a nice day :)

Why don't you just skip over posts that you don't want to read? If you know what they say or know about the news just skip it instead of ***** about it. Sound good?

Why don't you just skip over posts that you don't want to read? If you know what they say or know about the news just skip it instead of ***** about it. Sound good?

not to sound like an ****, but the same can be said about you replying to his post. if you don't like it, don't reply to it. (note; i don't follow this)

not to sound like an ****' date=' but the same can be said about you replying to his post. if you don't like it, don't reply to it. (note; i don't follow this)[/quote']

yeah but that guy ws being a **** 4 no reason the guy just started a thread 2 ask a simple question he must of already seen the head title so the guy joined just 2 give out at him which i think its complety unnecessary but thats just my opinon

not to sound like an ****' date=' but the same can be said about you replying to his post. if you don't like it, don't reply to it. (note; i don't follow this)[/quote']

Not to sound like an **** but the same can be said about you replying to the post of the one replying to the original poster. Eh that sounded alot better in my mind. Joke Failed.

Archived