Will Nate Diaz ever fight for a title

shiftysask007

hes still young so hes got lots of time, he will get one at some point. hes just dropped to 155 though, and although he looked good in his last fight, he still needs a couple more to test out if he can handle the cut and still be the same fighter

hes still young so hes got lots of time' date=' he will get one at some point. hes just dropped to 155 though, and although he looked good in his last fight, he still needs a couple more to test out if he can handle the cut and still be the same fighter[/quote']

Didnt he always fight at 155 and go up to 170 for his last fight?

I would have to say no for a couple of reasons. For one I think he's kind of caught between weight classes. At 155 he's too drawn out, and at 170 he would give up too much strength. I don't think he's got the genetics of a GSP, Koscheck, Rumble, etc.. I also don't think he's cerebral enough, sure he trains hard, but I doubt he would make a hard enough effort in all aspects of the game: diet, rest, etc...

I would have to say no for a couple of reasons. For one I think he's kind of caught between weight classes. At 155 he's too drawn out' date=' and at 170 he would give up too much strength. I don't think he's got the genetics of a GSP, Koscheck, Rumble, etc.. I also don't think he's cerebral enough, sure he trains hard, but I doubt he would make a hard enough effort in all aspects of the game: diet, rest, etc...[/quote']

He does work very hard and I think he'll fill out into a proper WW, I think he will be in a title fight down the line, dont think he'll ever hold a belt though

Just wondering if anyone thinks Nate will ever mature enough as a fighter' date=' put together a streak, take out a few top guys, and get a title shot in any division? Nick has improved dramatically in the last few years so will Nate too?[/quote']

No, big skinny pr*ck with a bad attitude.

Archived