GSP's last WW fight?

uaquin

Going out on a limb here but after seeing the weigh in I have a feeling we may be seeing GSP for the last time at 170lb.

I have seen GSP at many a weight in and he has never looked that washed out. I don't think it will be an issue at all for this fight. but I have a feeling it was a hard cut for him.

It may be just because it was the first at his new weight but I just don't think he will want to do that cut many more times if any. There is little to no room for him to add any more muscle and still make a healthy cut.

Ok cool. Can you tell me what the lotto number will be for tomorrow night. I could really use the money.

Nope but I can tell you what I'll be doing tomorrow night. :)

Seriously stop trying to over-think GSP moving up to WW it DEF won't happen before he beats Hughes record for title defences.

I still can't find the damn vid where he explained it all, damn UFC for controlling youtube.

Seriously stop trying to over-think GSP moving up to WW it DEF won't happen before he beats Hughes record for title defences.

I still can't find the damn vid where he explained it all' date=' damn UFC for controlling youtube.[/quote']

Damn, a couple million would go well to my retirement fund.

I've seen the video, but I also saw him at the weigh in today. That was a tough cut. He can't get any bigger and still make 170lb effectively. He also has been saying more and more he wants to go down as the greatest P4P fighter in history. He's gonna have to at least explore MW if he wants to be considered.

He did look really thin in the face but he said he thinks he'll be over 190 for the fight. I would love to see him take down Silva at middleweight!!!! I don't think he would fight Anderson right away who do you guys think they would put him against at 185. I know I'm getting ahead of myself but it's fun to wonder

Damn' date=' a couple million would go well to my retirement fund.

I've seen the video, but I also saw him at the weigh in today. That was a tough cut. He can't get any bigger and still make 170lb effectively. He also has been saying more and more he wants to go down as the greatest P4P fighter in history. He's gonna have to at least explore MW if he wants to be considered.[/quote']

He will. Just not yet.

also he only cut from 191 lbs that will also be quite small for MW.

In fact I don't even know how or why Silva fights at MW when he's a natural 205er heck even Dana doesn't understand it.

Silva walks around 220 when not fighting it's insane. Then again Rumble tries to cut from that to 170....

ps: anyone else notice Saunders at 169lbs and Markham at 177lbs...like wtf those are the weight classes you ALWAYS fight at, how can YOU not make weight, come in under-weight in Saunders case.

I still can't find the damn vid where he explained it all' date=' damn UFC for controlling youtube.[/quote']

This. No way will GSP quit WW without leaving with the most defences, beating Hughes record. The only problem with that is that Hardy is going to TKO him tomorrow night. Good luck in the rematch GSP.

And who are you to say that??

His personal d1ck suck3r?

LOL, I notice there's a lot of people on these forums recently obsessed with this. Huggers and suck3rs...... None of my business, but I'm here to talk about MMA, not your sexual preferences.

As per GSP, he's in a tough spot right now. Too big for WW and too small for MW. I think if he continues cutting that much weight for fights it's going to end up costing him eventually. As for Anderson Silva, if I was GSP I wouldn't want to tangle with a guy who walks around 30 lbs heavier than me. With that said, AS is not exactly muscular and GSP is crazy strong for a WW. I'd definitely pay to see that fight!

I dont particularly like fighters jumping weight classes for anything other than "super fights", or catchweight bouts. I think Anderson Silva, GSP, BJ Penn, ect should stay at their current weights and consentrate on defending their belts until they lose them or decide to make a permanent switch up or down. Just my opinion though.

GSP has tested this cut and knows there are no issues. But a 6 or 7 lb difference is huge on the body for a WW so..... even though I am of the thought GSP will stick around for at least 2 more title defenses you also have to keep in mind he has said cutting more than 15 lbs repeatedly is bad for his body. This is why some believe he is moving up soon and I cant totally disagree with that argument.

Archived