Decision Danny Has Already Lost

mookiesudo

decision danny hardly was a bundle of nerves at the weigh-ins, trying to hide it by hopping around. he looked silly, like an amateur. the same way he will look on saturday night.

georges had focus as usual, but looked a little more angry than normal.

hardly's going to get overwhelmed and run out of gas FAST. he's already lost this match.

decision danny hardly was a bundle of nerves at the weigh-ins' date=' trying to hide it by hopping around. he looked silly, like an amateur. the same way he will look on saturday night.

[b']hardly's[/b] going to get overwhelmed and run out of gas FAST. he's already lost this match.

hardy.....no "L"

decision danny hardly was a bundle of nerves at the weigh-ins' date=' trying to hide it by hopping around. he looked silly, like an amateur. the same way he will look on saturday night.

hardly's going to get overwhelmed and run out of gas FAST. he's already lost this match.[/quote']

hey guys calm down. what's wrong with his thread?

a fighters actions and/or control over himself before a fight is a look in to what he feels about the fight itself. he may be hatting a bit but his observation could merit some interesting views.

hardly's going to get overwhelmed and run out of gas FAST. he's already lost this match.[/quote']

Hes been like that all his career!!(at the weigh ins) hell be fine 2mora im certain!!!

I was thinking the same thing. I'll go one more and say he was hiding out in plane view. Behind those red contacts he had. They looked cool but I thought it was just a front to hide behind incase he saw that the moment was to much for him. I think it was. That's alot of weight behind fighting St. Pierre because he is loved pretty much everywhere he goes. Your fighting his fans and his legacy.

hey guys calm down. what's wrong with his thread?

a fighters actions and/or control over himself before a fight is a look in to what he feels about the fight itself. he may be hatting a bit but his observation could merit some interesting views.

indeed, just having a little go at the outlaw, that's all. saying what i saw as well, which is just what you said about the conduct prior to the fight. i saw a guy today who was overwhelmed and acting out. it doesn't bode well for anyone to be that way going into something this big.

indeed' date=' just having a little go at the outlaw, that's all. saying what i saw as well, which is just what you said about the conduct prior to the fight. i saw a guy today who was overwhelmed and acting out. it doesn't bode well for anyone to be that way going into something this big.[/quote']

If that's what you saw, then maybe you should take your contact lens out, because they're impairing your vision. I saw a Hardy who was ready to fight, and a GSP who was as calm and collected as ever.

Funny, he did the same at the Swick weigh in too, think he won that one though.

Hes been like that all his career!!(at the weigh ins) hell be fine 2mora im certain!!!

When Dan Hardy realizes he is in the main event with a title shot and staring across the ring at one of the P4P best, then hearing the chants GSP GSP, you wont be able to pull a pin out of his **** with a tractor. Your not in London anymore Dannyboy. He will not be fine.

another turd that needs a slap

Like I said champions dont have to jump up and down and do all that stupid ****' date=' silva, bj, gsp they just look them in the eyes and let the oppenent know that they have no shot! I doubt hardy last 10 min tomm night![/quote']

God forbid someone be a little original and excited.

i was just about to start a thread HARDY IS SCARED but you beat me to it all be it wth an inferior name lol. but yeah i couldn't agree more he looks terified. he broke, i knew he would. i was expeting him to push george or something but this was way worse. he didn't just break he shattered into tiny pieces under the preasure of it all. even what he said when joe was talking to him reaked of fear. it doen't matter who wins as long as your cheering.

i don't think this means his defeat is forgone conclusion though. but his already long odds just got longer.

why do I wake up to so many trolls and dumb threads :(

I was trying to be nice lately but god damnit' date=' do people just post the first dumb thought that comes to their mind?[/quote']

Then why do you even reply to the threads if they are so dumb? To make yourself feel better by calling someone a troll or dumb? Just seems like a waste of your time, when you could be posting on threads full of awesomeness.

MrKobayashi

Then why do you even reply to the threads if they are so dumb? To make yourself feel better by calling someone a troll or dumb? Just seems like a waste of your time' date=' when you could be posting on threads full of awesomeness.

MrKobayashi[/quote']

I've already replied to those :)

i was just about to start a thread HARDY IS SCARED but you beat me to it all be it wth an inferior name lol. but yeah i couldn't agree more he looks terified. he broke' date=' i knew he would. i was expeting him to push george or something but this was way worse. he didn't just break he shattered into tiny pieces under the preasure of it all. even what he said when joe was talking to him reaked of fear. it doen't matter who wins as long as your cheering.

i don't think this means his defeat is forgone conclusion though. but his already long odds just got longer.[/quote']

Hardy is always jumpy and restless looking at the weigh in's, he's been like that for most of his fights, he's the same during Bruce's announcements too, and in case you haven't been paying attention, it has no bearing on how he fights. funny how people accuse him of being scared when he was merely excited, yet GSP actually say's on prime time "I'm scared" and no one mentions it.

Also, you've miss quoted hardy, he didn't say " it doen't matter who wins as long as your cheering." He said; "it doesn't matter who your cheering for as long as your making noise."

Archived