Junior dos Santos

StaySmartGE

Fabricio Werdum

Stefan Struve

Mirko Crocop

Gilbert Yvel

Gabriel Gonzaga

It's like they give him easier fight every time...

Werdum is the best fighter on that list IMO and he was JDS' debut fight...

Do you think UFC is going to feed another easy opponent or a world class fighter?

Like loser/winner of Mir/Carwin or Velasquez.

But I really think this dude has potential to bee next UFC HW champion.

And he has destroyed every fighter he's fought with ease.

The End.

Fabricio Werdum

Stefan Struve

Mirko Crocop

Gilbert Yvel

Gabriel Gonzaga

Do you think UFC is going to feed another easy opponent or a world class fighter?

The End.

nobody cares stop posting

Fabricio Werdum

Stefan Struve

Mirko Crocop

Gilbert Yvel

Gabriel Gonzaga

The End.

werdum got caught early by a freaky uppercut & the follow-up left was behind the head' date=' shiat happens in mma, werdums credentials are impecable :

[img']http://i38.tinypic.com/246jdoj.jpg[/img]

werdum got caught early by a freaky uppercut & the follow-up left was behind the head' date=' shiat happens in mma, [b']werdums credentials are impecable :[/b]

246jdoj.jpg

No they aren't. He is a Ranked 9-11 HW fighter with good credentials but I would rather see Fedor vs Overeem than Werdum.

As for the topic JDS competition is pretty good. His next fight will be with a Top 10 for sure and maybe even a Top 5

Fabricio Werdum

Stefan Struve

Mirko Crocop

Gilbert Yvel

Gabriel Gonzaga

The End.

+1

He has a better set of wins than any UFC HW.

Compare his record to Lesnars or Mir when they got their title shots.

It is really starting to smell bad.

No they aren't. He is a Ranked 9-11 HW fighter with good credentials but I would rather see Fedor vs Overeem than Werdum.

As for the topic JDS competition is pretty good. His next fight will be with a Top 10 for sure and maybe even a Top 5

overeem has 11 losses & was kimura'd by werdum 3 yrs ago ... dos santos tapped early in his 6th fight & has a very shallow resume' ...

overeem has 11 losses & was kimura'd by werdum 3 yrs ago ... dos santos tapped early in his 6th fight & has a very shallow resume' ...

Overeem is the champion. Enough said.

No matter what, long term or short term Overeem is the best choice.

JDS has a shallow resume that has Werdum in it and he is higher ranked than Werdum. Long term, yeah Werdum would be better (Or not, time will tell)

Overeem is the champion. Enough said.

No matter what' date=' long term or short term Overeem is the best choice.

JDS has a shallow resume that has Werdum in it and he is higher ranked than Werdum. Long term, yeah Werdum would be better (Or not, time will tell)[/quote']

belts mean nothing to educated mma fans, we want to see competitive fights >

shiat on the friggin' ufc /sf hw belts ... fedor is the undisputed king of hw's .. period !

Fabricio Werdum

Stefan Struve

Mirko Crocop

Gilbert Yvel

Gabriel Gonzaga

The End.

I think he is getting a top tier fighter next, he definitely should. Most likely looser of Mir vs Carwin.

BTW, it is easy to say that Gonzaga, CroCop or Yvel are easy fights AFTER dos Santos destroys them. I thought JDS could take them, but I didnt think it was an easy thing for him to do before each bout.

belts mean nothing to educated mma fans' date=' we want to see competitive fights >

shiat on the friggin' ufc /sf hw belts ...[b'] fedor is the undisputed king of hw's[/b] .. period !

No and Yes.

So Werdum BJJ/Sub Wrestling Championships means nothing if belts don't mean anything. Overeem brings more competition to Fedor. Werdum = Ground Fighter, Overeem = Stand Up Fighter.

Fighter + Fedor + Ground = Fedor by Sub.

Fedor will beat Werdum and after that Overeem (If he beats Brett). After these two fights he should really go to the UFC as there will be nobody left for him.

No and Yes.

So Werdum BJJ/Sub Wrestling means nothing if belts don't mean anything. Overeem brings more competition to Fedor. Werdum = Ground Fighter' date=' Overeem = Stand Up Fighter.

[b']Fedor will beat Werdum and after that Overeem (If he beats Brett). After these two fights he should really go to the UFC as there will be nobody left for him[/b].

Agreed.

No and Yes.

So Werdum BJJ/Sub Wrestling Championships means nothing if belts don't mean anything. Overeem brings more competition to Fedor. Werdum = Ground Fighter' date=' Overeem = Stand Up Fighter.

Fedor will beat Werdum and after that Overeem (If he beats Brett). After these two fights he should really go to the UFC as there will be nobody left for him.[/quote']

common knowledge : fedor offered the ufc a 1 fight deal, .. dana made ludicrous demands

that he knew in advance would not be accepted ...

common knowledge : fedor offered the ufc a 1 fight deal' date=' .. dana made ludicrous demands

that he knew in advance would not be accepted ...[/quote']

Really. REALLY MAN. LOL. If you were Dana would you accept it ? He accepts and then Fedor wins (Which would most likely happen) then Fedor leaves with the belt back to SF. THATS NOT GOOD BUSINESS. They all want one thing: Money. Fedor and Dana want Money and the way they are right now is the way they are making more money. Fedor isn't afraid or ducking, he is just earning money and still fighting top competition. Dana isn't afraid, he is just taking care of UFC.

This isn't about MMA, don't kid yourself. This is about money and it will always be.

Really. REALLY MAN. LOL. If you were Dana would you accept it ? He accepts and then Fedor wins (Which would most likely happen) then Fedor leaves with the belt back to SF. THATS NOT GOOD BUSINESS. They all want one thing: Money. Fedor and Dana want Money and the way they are right now is the way they are making more money. Fedor isn't afraid or ducking' date=' he is just earning money and still fighting top competition. Dana isn't afraid, he is just taking care of UFC.

This isn't about MMA, don't kid yourself. This is about money and it will always be.[/quote']

+1

Really. REALLY MAN. LOL. If you were Dana would you accept it ? He accepts and then Fedor wins (Which would most likely happen) then Fedor leaves with the belt back to SF. THATS NOT GOOD BUSINESS. They all want one thing: Money. Fedor and Dana want Money and the way they are right now is the way they are making more money. Fedor isn't afraid or ducking' date=' he is just earning money and still fighting top competition. Dana isn't afraid, he is just taking care of UFC.

This isn't about MMA, don't kid yourself. This is about money and it will always be.[/quote']

... Dana wanted Fedor to quit Russian Combat Sambo (Fedors 1st love) & he wanted legal-rights to his name <

Dana wants no part of SF/ UFC showdown (belt or no belt) ... its lose/ lose vs Fedor

for the UFC

... Dana wanted Fedor to quit Russian Combat Sambo (Fedors 1st love) & he wanted legal-rights to his name <

Dana wants no part of SF/ UFC showdown (belt or no belt) ... its lose/ lose vs Fedor

for the UFC

1 fight deal is a lose/lose for everyone. If Fedor continues with M1 I really don't see him fighting in the UFC. I don't blame him and I don't blame Dana. Now if Fedor is a free agent and Dana doesn't let him compete in Sambo Tournies then Dana is the **** in the story. Until than let Fedor fight Werdum/Ubereem and maybe Josh if he comes back strong and we will see.

Fabricio Werdum

Stefan Struve

Mirko Crocop

Gilbert Yvel

Gabriel Gonzaga

The End.

obviously you dont know who Gilbert Yvel and CroCop are. There def not "easy" people to out strike. Yvel has finished all 36 of his wins and CroCop has one of the best highlight reels out there.

and Gonzaga isnt an easy fight either.

Archived