Enormous Brock Lesnar BIGGER than ever DWARFS Mir at ESPN interview

SCOver2

Brock at Undisputed Party last night. MASSIVE AGAIN

thqs_ufc_undisputed_party_at_m2_in_ny_20100326_1556163459.jpg

Mir is supposed to be cutting from 280 lbs, yet Brock completely dwarfs him at the ESPN interviews

Brock Interview Video Today. In a T-shirt - HUGE and ripped

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5030554

Mir Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTj7IcjooEo

It's amazing how much smaller Brock looked when he was sick

Brock last december down nearly 50 lbs due to illness

Brock-1.jpg

Mir is supposed to be cutting from 280 lbs' date=' yet Brock completely dwarfs him at the ESPN interviews

[b']Brock Interview[/b]

Mir Interview

Brock-1.jpg

brock looked bad when he was sick...wow

thats a horrible pic you posted' date=' black automatically means you're hiding fat & his stomach

is clearly sticking out past his chest .. he's a chubby champ now ... :P[/quote']In your dreams.

The video is there for anybody to see how ripped he is.

It's okay for you to desperately want Brock to be fat though. :P

In your dreams.

The video is there for anybody to see how ripped he is.

It's okay for you to desperately want Brock to be fat though. :P

... actually, when he goes 3-2 ufc & jumps ship to fight my chubby champ, I want lesnar

to be sick-ripped for that showdown ... fedor would want the best-brock available ;)

... actually' date=' when he goes 3-2 ufc & jumps ship to fight my chubby champ, I want lesnar

to be sick-ripped for that showdown ... fedor would want the best-brock available ;)[/quote']Fedor won't even face the best Overeem available. He doesn't want anything to do with Brock. ;)

Yeah I'm sure you can see any fat through a black suit. lmao

Watch the video. He's ripped.

So your eyes must automatically strip Brock naked, because if you say he is ripped and people cant see threw a suit, how the hell are you seeing threw his suit or t-shirt to see these ripped muscles?

I saw Lesnar with bug arms which does not mean ripped, means he could be wearing a smaller shirt. I see Lesnar start to having a neck again, which to me shows he has not gained back all the weight and or muscle.

But then again, I do not fap to Brocks naked image like you seem to do every time he rattles his jock

Mir is supposed to be cutting from 280 lbs' date=' yet Brock completely dwarfs him at the ESPN interviews

[b']Brock Interview Video Today. In a T-shirt - HUGE and ripped[/b]

Mir Interview

Brock-1.jpg

sorry breh retards like you who just assume since mir is 265 that he auto cuts from 280 like the rest of the big guys. sorry but hes hardly 270 peace out shut ur mouth

So your eyes must automatically strip Brock naked' date=' because if you say he is ripped and people cant see threw a suit, how the hell are you seeing threw his suit or t-shirt to see these ripped muscles?

I saw Lesnar with bug arms which does not mean ripped, means he could be wearing a smaller shirt. I see Lesnar start to having a neck again, which to me shows he has not gained back all the weight and or muscle.

But then again, I do not fap to Brocks naked image like you seem to do every time he rattles his jock[/quote']

It's common sense that you can see a persons physique more when they are wearing a t- shirt as opposed to a suit.

Lesnar is currently 280 lbs and he's in the midst of a training camp. He's as big or bigger than he has been while training thoughout his entire UFC career.

His upper body looks much bigger than Mir's in the interview.

Uh' date=' so that would all depend on camera angles and zoom.

For all you know, Mir could be bigger, you just saw exactly why TV is deceiving.

common sense that you can see a persons physique more when they are wearing a t- shirt as opposed to a suit.

See more, but not see it. You are using your imagination. I have a friend who women think is ripped as hell with his big pecks when he wears certain shirts, when in reality he has man bo*bs and a gut on him.

You are making shi* up without fact. You do not know how his physique is right now and you do not know who is bigger without having both douch* bags stand beside each other in fight gear.

So keep swinging from Brocks nuts, not like anyone expects any less from you.

[b']Brock Interview Video Today. In a T-shirt - HUGE and ripped[/b]

Mir Interview

Brock-1.jpg

Anyone notice the XBox 360 cover in the background? Brock is on the cover...Since they are putting commodities on the cover I would have went with Kimbo over Brock.

Edit: Ok so I shouldn't say commodities...that was a bit mean.

Uh' date=' so that would all depend on camera angles and zoom.

For all you know, Mir could be bigger, you just saw exactly why TV is deceiving.

See more, but not see it. You are using your imagination. I have a friend who women think is ripped as hell with his big pecks when he wears certain shirts, when in reality he has man bo*bs and a gut on him.

You are making shi* up without fact. You do not know how his physique is right now and you do not know who is bigger without having both douch* bags stand beside each other in fight gear.

So keep swinging from Brocks nuts, not like anyone expects any less from you.[/quote']

Brock is so much bigger than Mir in those interviews that the only thing I need to draw that conclusion is a set of eyes.

They're going to have a staredown tomorrow if Mir doesn't get KTFO anyway and Brock will be much bigger then too. I'm going to enjoy your excuse for that :)

What excuses are you referring to?

Maybe Brock is bigger, maybe Mir is.

All I know at this point is you hang off Brocks nuts and are pushing your opinions off as fact at this point.

If that is the case, here is a fact for you, You will need psychiatric help the next time Brock loses. You are so invested in the knowledge you think you know that you cannot see the truth that is in front of you.

Brock is a good athlete, but he is not at this point anything than an average fighter with potential to learn, and in this sport with this many ways to beat your opponent, Brock is at a severe disadvantage.

What is even a worst thought is his fans are stupider than he is and you prove that time and time again.

Of course you did.

The rest of us were unimpressed.

Of all Mirs beatings that was the least impressive.

Of course you weren't, that's because most of the people here who post aren't Brock fans.

I'm not sure how Brock obliterating Mir for two rounds is not impressive, yet Fedor taking more damage against Brett Rogers, who is a much lesser fighter was.

Maybe Brock is bigger' date=' maybe Mir is.

All I know at this point is you hang off Brocks nuts and are pushing your opinions off as fact at this point.

If that is the case, here is a fact for you, You will need psychiatric help the next time Brock loses. You are so invested in the knowledge you think you know that you cannot see the truth that is in front of you.

Brock is a good athlete, but he is not at this point anything than an average fighter with potential to learn, and in this sport with this many ways to beat your opponent, Brock is at a severe disadvantage.

What is even a worst thought is his fans are stupider than he is and you prove that time and time again.[/quote']

I think you're going to need psychiatric help when he wins... if you don't already :)

Maybe Brock is bigger' date=' maybe Mir is.

What is even a worst thought is his fans are stupider than he is and you prove that time and time again.[/quote']

The same could be said about Fedor's hardcore fans. :P

Of course you weren't' date=' that's because most of the people here who post aren't Brock fans.

I'm not sure how Brock obliterating Mir for two rounds is not impressive, yet Fedor taking more damage against Brett Rogers, who is a much lesser fighter was.[/quote']

I guess because so many guys have done it in one?

I think you're going to need psychiatric help when he wins... if you don't already :)

If I was a prepubescent teen like I think you are, that may be true.

I have no doubts that Brock has the ability to win some more fights, but that does not shake my common sense that tells me,

Mir can sub him and knock him out

Carwin can nullify his wrestling and knock him out

JDS can sub him or knock him out

Cain Can nullify his wrestling and ground and pound him out.

Any non nughugging fool can look at these 5 guys in the division right now and see how they all have strengths and weaknesses and how the division is full of potential to go any which way.

So if Brock wins his next fight, I hope it is a good fight, if he loses, I hope it is a good fight. But at the end of the fight, I, unlike you will not be slitting my wrists or fapping to brocks win or loss.

If you're talking about Mir right after his motorcycle accident when he was a shell of himself maybe' date=' but other than that he's generally been a formidable fighter.[/quote']

No I'm talking about Mir beofre the motorcycle accident when Ian Freeman almost killed him

And after the motorcycle accident too.

Don;t get me wrong - his natural ability to get koed was never affected.

The same could be said about Fedor's hardcore fans. :P

Yes, Fedor fans are as delusional as Brock fans.

All hype, no real thought.

The difference being, that Fedor is at least an established fighter and at one point in time the best in the world, now he is just part of the great fighters anything can happen vs real competition, much like Brock, Mir, Cain and JDS

If I was a prepubescent teen like I think you are' date=' that may be true.

I have no doubts that Brock has the ability to win some more fights, but that does not shake my common sense that tells me,

Mir can sub him and knock him out

Carwin can nullify his wrestling and knock him out

JDS can sub him or knock him out

Cain Can nullify his wrestling and ground and pound him out.

Any non nughugging fool can look at these 5 guys in the division right now and see how they all have strengths and weaknesses and how the division is full of potential to go any which way.

So if Brock wins his next fight, I hope it is a good fight, if he loses, I hope it is a good fight. But at the end of the fight, I, unlike you will not be slitting my wrists or fapping to brocks win or loss.[/quote']It's funny that you accuse me of being a teen when you're the one who's continually resorting to childish insults.

If Brock loses I'm okay with it. At least he's man enough to stand in front of the best competition possible.

Yes' date=' Fedor fans are as delusional as Brock fans.

All hype, no real thought.

The difference being, that Fedor is at least an established fighter and at one point in time the best in the world, now he is just part of the great fighters anything can happen vs real competition, much like Brock, Mir, Cain and JDS[/quote']X ****s are superior to Y nutuggers!

beautiful.

No I'm talking about Mir beofre the motorcycle accident when Ian Freeman almost killed him

And after the motorcycle accident too.

Don;t get me wrong - his natural ability to get koed was never affected.

That was how many years ago?

Maybe you're not familiar with the concept of fighters.... improving?

Anderson Silva anyone?

It's funny that you accuse me of being a teen when you're the one who's continually resorting to childish insults.

If Brock loses I'm okay with it. At least he's man enough to stand in front of the best competition possible.

No he is not, he would be standing in front of Fedor if he wanted the best, as most of all MMA talks of Fedor as the best.

Cain, JDS and Carwin are up and comers, very talented but have not solidified any legacy, Brock has lost and beat Mir, Nog is getting knocked around, the only other competition Brock could claim at this point to know for sure who is the best is Fedor. And I am saying this as a person who thinks Fedor or his management are ducking real competition.

You worry about my insults, I feel sorry for you. I am just trying to bring myself down to your mentality so you can understand that your useless knowledge and pathetic attempts at rebuttal do not mean jack sh1t to me when there is no factual base behind them, nor that your, my two eyes comment means anything when we all have two eyes and a brain and can still put 2 and 2 together without any real thought unlike yourself.

X ****s are superior to Y nutuggers!

beautiful.

Wow, your intelligence is just baffling.

I think Fedor is a good fighter but not the best, I think he is on about the same level of the other top fighters in the ufc and that qualifies as a nut hugger to you.

Fedor is a good fighter because he has proven it. P4P is debatable since he is not fighting top competition.

Fedor like Brock could lose to those same people I listed in the same ways I listed, how is that for nut hugging.

Jesus I am sure your IQ drops every post you make, I am sure mine is dropping from every one of them I read from you.

No he is not' date=' he would be standing in front of Fedor if he wanted the best, as most of all MMA talks of Fedor as the best.

Cain, JDS and Carwin are up and comers, very talented but have not solidified any legacy, Brock has lost and beat Mir, Nog is getting knocked around, the only other competition Brock could claim at this point to know for sure who is the best is Fedor. And I am saying this as a person who thinks Fedor or his management are ducking real competition.

You worry about my insults, I feel sorry for you. I am just trying to bring myself down to your mentality so you can understand that your useless knowledge and pathetic attempts at rebuttal do not mean jack sh1t to me when there is no factual base behind them, nor that your, my two eyes comment means anything when we all have two eyes and a brain and can still put 2 and 2 together without any real thought unlike yourself.[/quote']

Keep going with the insults. Shows how frustrated you are and how badly you're losing this argument.

Fedor is one guy. The UFC has a far better roster of talent than any other org. Therefore the best competition is in the UFC. I wouldn't expect any fighter to throw away their career to downgrade from the UFC to Strikeforce to face Fedor, who may not face them anyway (see Overeem).

Archived