wanderlei ufc 111 predictions

getbeatson

wandy is boring! franklin even beat him and I will never 4get rampage knocking him into space with that left hook! who cares what wandy says

I care. He could have gotten the desicion over Franklin and he just beat Bisping. Maybe you should watch the two previous fights he and Rampage had where Jackson got wtf ko'ed by knees. Even falling 1/2 way out of the ring one of those times.

wandy is boring! franklin even beat him and I will never 4get rampage knocking him into space with that left hook! who cares what wandy says

Wanderlei is boring? LMFAO!!! Somebody is a noob to mma. Wandy is the most relentless fighter in the history of the sport. And I'll never forget when Wandy knees Rampage's face into 2, left him hanging through the ropes and leaking like a faucet.

f wandy

when people make comments like this. the mods should edit their post and all future posts to say (i am an idiot, i know nothing about MMA or anything else for that matter. my opinions on everything are worthless please ignore everything i ever say) it would save alot of time and efort for people who have to point that out after they make their ridiculous statements.

as for the clip the thing that satnds out is his saying hardy will crack under GSP's name or words to that affect. very astute observation already proved at the staredown at the weigh in.

Archived