Strikeforce Challengers VII: Johnson Vs. Mahe

mookiesudo

really good fight tonight between luke stewart and andre galvao. some sweet grappling that was a treat to watch. possibly one of the worst decisions i've seen in a while, though. one judge had it 30-27 stewart. one had it 30-27 galvao, and the last 29-28 galvao. seemed to me that it was a close fight, but one that stewart should have won. it was shocking to hear the scorecards. stewart was VERY impressive.

i tuned in late so i'll have to go back and watch miesha tate and zoila frausto. it sounds like it was a good one.

major respect and admiration for lavar johnson!!! to come back from the shooting incident to not only compete, but finish a really tough and larger opponent tonight. both guys took some heavy punches, but mahe tired and lavar picked him apart to eventually get the tko. an inspiring performance. a lot of heart shown by both men.

welcome back, lavar!

I've come to the conclusion that Meisha has a very nice bum. She can fight too. She dominated.

The main event was pretty awesome. Slugfest!

definitely. i went back after the event was over to watch that one. meisha can take a shot! after the fight with sarah kaufman and that front kick she took to the face from zoila...wow! she completely shut down the rest of zoila's striking. great control.

like you said, she dominated. zoila was tough to get out of the first choke and then to fight off the armbar for as long as she did.

i enjoy watching both of them fight and i hope zoila comes back strong and meisha continues to improve her stand up. it will make her ground work that much more dangerous.

good for meisha. great win.

really good fight tonight between luke stewart and andre galvao. some sweet grappling that was a treat to watch. possibly one of the worst decisions i've seen in a while' date=' though. one judge had it 30-27 stewart. one had it 30-27 galvao, and the last 29-28 galvao. seemed to me that it was a close fight, but one that stewart should have won. it was shocking to hear the scorecards. stewart was VERY impressive.

i tuned in late so i'll have to go back and watch miesha tate and zoila frausto. it sounds like it was a good one.

major respect and admiration for lavar johnson!!! to come back from the shooting incident to not only compete, but finish a really tough and larger opponent tonight. both guys took some heavy punches, but mahe tired and lavar picked him apart to eventually get the tko. an inspiring performance. a lot of heart shown by both men.

welcome back, lavar![/quote']

This was a pretty good show but I missed Galvao vs Stewart. I can't remember what I was doing but I wasn't paying attention for that one.

This was a pretty good show but I missed Galvao vs Stewart. I can't remember what I was doing but I wasn't paying attention for that one.

it was a good fight, especially on the ground. stewart had some fun kicks to watch too. check it out if you get a chance. you won't believe what stewart does to put galvao on his back when galvao was on top....four different times! great technique that galvao obviously couldn't pick up.

really good fight tonight between luke stewart and andre galvao. some sweet grappling that was a treat to watch. possibly one of the worst decisions i've seen in a while' date=' though. one judge had it 30-27 stewart. one had it 30-27 galvao, and the last 29-28 galvao. seemed to me that it was a close fight, but one that stewart should have won. it was shocking to hear the scorecards. stewart was VERY impressive.

welcome back, lavar![/quote'] .. damn, you're hardcore mma battery > good to see you back !

Pic?
I'm diggin' the Hong Kong Phooey avi G_ (#1 super guy)

always thought his gf was a hottie' date=' remember who did the voice of the HKP police chief ?

Joe E. Ross as Officer Gunther Toody (Car 54 Where are You ?)

[img']http://home.comcast.net/~csmiths/ooh.jpg[/img]

I tuned in late too. Right after the girl fight. Pretty good fights for a Challengers event. Abongo looked like a beast at 205.

Yea, he looked great but I couldn't get over George Bush III's resemblance to Mark Coleman. He even has similar mannerisms.

welcome back, lavar![/quote']

Yeah Stewart was robbed, Im shocked that Galvao was so dissapointing. He got robbed against Jason High in DREAM, and this time robbed Luke Stewart of his win.

Meisha Tate does have a great ****, I was staring at the whole fight saying to myself,

DAMN WHATTA ****!!!!

Mahe looked to be in better control in the 1st round, but I guess he gassed himself out. Maybe after some intense training for better cardio he could do better. But Lavar Johnson did a great job coming back from his injuries to get that win.

But Justin Wilcox though was impressive, maybe in a few years he could possibly be in the UFC, UFC is always in need in well rounded Lightweights in case BJ stays at 155lbs

I've come to the conclusion that Meisha has a very nice bum. She can fight too. She dominated.

The main event was pretty awesome. Slugfest!

She had an awesome with Sarah Kaufman, I like to see her against Tara Larosa

Archived