The WWF

Kable

They are trying to protect wildlife which is a good thing.

world wildlife fund is good!

im all for pandas' date=' and monkeys n junk[/quote']

wwf for a living planet

I'm amazed people jumped straight to the retarded fake wrestling and not the wildlife org. This was my intention on creating this thread. Make people think more about the Wildlife Org before of the wrestling. They are actually quite Good.

I'm amazed people jumped straight to the retarded fake wrestling and not the wildlife org. This was my intention on creating this thread. Make people think more about the Wildlife Org before of the wrestling. They are actually quite Good.

I think if anyone automatically thinks of wrestling when the initials WWF are shown they are actually closet wrestling fans;)

I'm all for saving the wildlife, but those commercials with the guy from the Librarian talking about Global Warming is such a joke....We gotta save the polar bears before their homes melt....Then they play sad music and show the bear cub jumping it the water like its going to drown....Common people, It's a bear, I'm pretty sure they know how to swim, and I'm pretty sure they swam out on the chuck of ice and it didn't melt around them.....

Anybody else lol'd from this commercial?

I'm all for saving the wildlife' date=' but those commercials with the guy from the Librarian talking about Global Warming is such a joke....We gotta save the polar bears before their homes melt....Then they play sad music and show the bear cub jumping it the water like its going to drown....Common people, It's a bear, I'm pretty sure they know how to swim, and I'm pretty sure they swam out on the chuck of ice and it didn't melt around them.....

Anybody else lol'd from this commercial?[/quote']

Not seen that one.

They are trying to protect wildlife which is a good thing.

I hope that's why people are voting "Good."

It's a male soap opera with juiced-up meatheads. I used to watch it when I was in the 5th grade, I'll admit.

edit: I didn't even read any posts. Sorry I doubted you, Kable.

I hope that's why people are voting "Good."

It's a male soap opera with juiced-up meatheads. I used to watch it when I was in the 5th grade' date=' I'll admit.

edit: I didn't even read any posts. Sorry I doubted you, Kable.[/quote']

;)

I'm all for saving the wildlife' date=' but those commercials with the guy from the Librarian talking about Global Warming is such a joke....We gotta save the polar bears before their homes melt....Then they play sad music and show the bear cub jumping it the water like its going to drown....Common people, It's a bear, I'm pretty sure they know how to swim, and I'm pretty sure they swam out on the chuck of ice and it didn't melt around them.....

I lol'd a bit but it's actually a pretty serious problem. Sure bear's can swim but they can't swim forever and they are kinda running out of ice to hang out on.

I lol'd a bit but it's actually a pretty serious problem. Sure bear's can swim but they can't swim forever and they are kinda running out of ice to hang out on.

Pretty serious huh? Each year the ice melts like that, it is called climate change. It isn't man made and it isn't making polar bears extinct. Polar bears are accualy growing in population, if anything that is the problem.

I ain't gonna get into a debate on it but lets just say that the whole polar bears going extinct thing is just there to try to stop us from drilling in alaska, cuz if it is home to an endangered species we def. couldnt drill...

Just do some research and you will find that this is all progaganda as is Global Warming! EEEK!!!!

It's all about the Benjamins!

Satan lol'd at that one

Archived