Watching Live On Computer

Neotribe

I just bought the UFC 111 card and prelims to watch streaming online. I have never done this before though.

I can't do anything with it now though.

Do I need to wait until the event starts to make sure that the stream is going to work?

Also, I bought it on one computer but want to use it at my buddies house instead because he has his computer hooked up to his huge plasma screen. Would there be any reason why that wouldn't work?

I just bought the UFC 111 card and prelims to watch streaming online. I have never done this before though.

Do I need to wait until the event starts to make sure that the stream is going to work?

Also' date=' I bought it on one computer but want to use it at my buddies house instead because he has his computer hooked up to his huge plasma screen. Would there be any reason why that wouldn't work?[/quote']

Did you have to create an account and log in to the website to pay for it?

Also' date=' I bought it on one computer but want to use it at my buddies house instead because he has his computer hooked up to his huge plasma screen. Would there be any reason why that wouldn't work?[/quote']

I would use the websites service number(if there is one given) to confirm everything if I was you. Hope it works out for you!

yeah but its an illegal stream so if the UFC finds it they will close it

Im talking about Neotribe...he said that he bought it. So if he had to pay for it, id like to assume that it isnt illegal. Is that what you were talking about, or did you mean the other ones mentioned on here?

Im talking about Neotribe...he said that he bought it. So if he had to pay for it' date=' id like to assume that it isnt illegal. Is that what you were talking about, or did you mean the other ones mentioned on here?[/quote']

sorry dude i quoted your wrong post i replied to this

How can you do that? Im living in Germany right now' date=' and I usually use a website called myp2p.eu to watch sports via internet. I just went on there and it says that it is playing on the website. It starts at 3am my time. Do you think that it will be streaming on that website even though this is a paperview fight? It had the main card fights listed.[/quote']

sorry dude i quoted your wrong post i replied to this

Oooh Ok. Thats why I was asking though. This is a really well-known site all over Europe, and I always watch American sports on it. Normally they dont show the UFC paperviews on it. This is the first time that its listed on there. Do you think theres a chance that someone ordered it, and is going to try to stream it on that website? I guess thats illegal too though...Either way, I hope that it plays there.

Oooh Ok. Thats why I was asking though. This is a really well-known site all over Europe' date=' and I always watch American sports on it. Normally they dont show the UFC paperviews on it. [b']This is the first time that its listed on there.[/b] Do you think theres a chance that someone ordered it, and is going to try to stream it on that website? I guess thats illegal too though...Either way, I hope that it plays there.

if it's listed than i guess they will stream it

Guys' date=' knock it off. If a certain person from the UFC logs in, you will all be banned for talking about it and talking about pm ing it.[/quote']

sorry sir, i didnt mean it, im just a very charitable fella you know, im like robin hood, i have to help the poor who cant afford things

Archived