Frank Mir Muscle

harrow151406051934

Frank Mir muscles are like titanium alloy. It takes numerous thunderous punches from a monsterous beast like Brock to put any kind of dent in Frank Mir muscles.

Frank Mir muscles are not sold in stores. Call now and we'll also send you a free Fedor beating. And if you're among the first callers to order Frank Mir muscles, in addition the free Fedor beating, we'll also give you a free GSP ground and pound while supplies last.

To order your Frank Mir muscles, you have to be 18 years or older and please have your credit card ready. Operators are standing by.

Frank Mir muscles are like titanium alloy. It takes numerous thunderous punches from a monsterous beast like Brock to put any kind of dent in Frank Mir muscles.

Frank Mir muscles are not sold in stores. Call now and we'll also send you a free Fedor beating. And if you're among the first callers to order Frank Mir muscles' date=' in addition the free Fedor beating, we'll also give you a free GSP ground and pound while supplies last.

To order your Frank Mir muscles, you have to be 18 years or older and please have your credit card ready. Operators are standing by.[/quote']

Funny, Girls Gone Wild is ordered the same way.

Strange what we can do with technology.

Is it just me or did Mir look more ripped than Carwin at the weigh ins?

Mir by submission.

Cant freakin wait.

Mir looked Bigger, more ripped.....healthier and more confident.....

For some reason...Carwin didnt look healthy and was carrying fat around the waist he normally does not have.

Mir by KO or submission!

These two pics are very decieving. It looks like Shane's picture is a closer shot and Mir's photo is taken from farther away. The two photos are then minimized to the same demensions. I say this because they looked pretty even in the weigh ins.

I noticed the same thing...(Mirs picture was taken farther away)...Mir is about a inch or more taller.....biceps are bigger and Back and lats are wider....

Carwin is a big guy also.....but lets not forget Mir is alot more flexible and agile......he has head kicks and wicked submissions....

Carwin could possibly hit harder....but overall Mirs Boxing is alot better

When Carwin steps forward to throw that straight right hand look for him to catch a head kick....and go to the mat and get submitted!

Mir possibly cut more weight (water) before the weigh-in so he looks more 'ripped' come the fight it may be different. I think Carwin is probably coming in to the octagon at 265.

You dont think Carwin will gain anything before the fight?

I think Mir's BJJ is going to stop Carwin doing what he normally does, either that or it will be over very quickly, if Carwin flies in and tries to end it early he will either land and end the fight or get caught in a sub.

I'm English so I'm looking forward to seeing the Hardy fight but as far as a match up goes I think this is the headline fight on this card,

Mir possibly cut more weight (water) before the weigh-in so he looks more 'ripped' come the fight it may be different. I think Carwin is probably coming in to the octagon at 265.

When they stepped on the scales they were both 265 Lbs. and carwin looked alot softer and had waist fat.....mir didnt......i dont think it was water.

You dont think Carwin will gain anything before the fight?

I think Mir's BJJ is going to stop Carwin doing what he normally does' date=' either that or it will be over very quickly, if Carwin flies in and tries to end it early he will either land and end the fight or get caught in a sub.

I'm English so I'm looking forward to seeing the Hardy fight but as far as a match up goes I think this is the headline fight on this card,[/quote']

I think Carwin will gain some before the fight, I should've said that Mir cut more than Carwin IMO & that's why he looks more defined.

I agree I think Mir will win. In a way this is similar to the GSP/Hardy fight with Mir having several ways to win and Carwin is limited.

Love or hate Mir I think people should admire his work ethic and determination. There's not many fighters who would evolve so much so far into their career. He looks like a different fighter from a year ago, I hope he translates that into to a great win tonight.

I'm English too and the main event is ripping me in two as I admire greatly both fighters.

When they stepped on the scales they were both 265 Lbs. and carwin looked alot softer and had waist fat.....mir didnt......i dont think it was water.

If Carwin lost another 10lb he wouldn't look any softer than Mir, so maybe Mir weighs 10lb more before the cut?

We will see come the fight.

I think Carwin will gain some before the fight' date=' I should've said that Mir cut [i']more[/i] than Carwin IMO & that's why he looks more defined.

I agree I think Mir will win. In a way this is similar to the GSP/Hardy fight with Mir having several ways to win and Carwin is limited.

Love or hate Mir I think people should admire his work ethic and determination. There's not many fighters who would evolve so much so far into their career. He looks like a different fighter from a year ago, I hope he translates that into to a great win tonight.

I'm English too and the main event is ripping me in two as I admire greatly both fighters.

I agree about Mir, I think since the fight with Brock he has become obsessed with beating him and he has improved a lot as a result. If he wins tonight and then goes on to beat Brock for the title it would be like something out of a Rocky movie.

I like both fighters in the main event, the only thing I am hoping for is that Hardy does himself proud because I dont think he has a chance of winning sadly.

If Carwin lost another 10lb he wouldn't look any softer than Mir' date=' so maybe Mir weighs 10lb more before the cut?

We will see come the fight.[/quote']

LOL...If carwin lost another 10 lbs. we would weigh 255 Lbs. not 265 lbs.

Mir will be even bigger on fight night and there will be a even bigger gap.

Its amazing how different he looks from ufc 100 against Brock. He put 20lbs of muscle on fast and to do that I'm sure he took a lot of supplements (hopefully not roids). It's hard enough to put on 10lbs of pure muscle in a year, not including water weight. His cardio will be an issue as well with his new found muscle.

LOL...If carwin lost another 10 lbs. we would weigh 255 Lbs. not 265 lbs.

Mir will be even bigger on fight night and there will be a even bigger gap.

Alright forget the weight class for a moment.

If there are 2 fighters who are both a bit chubby, one loses 10lb of water weight and the other loses 20lb of water weight, the one who lost 20lb will look more defined.

then when they have rehydrated they will both look as chubby again, only the one who lost 20lb before the fight will weigh 10lb more.

See?

Its amazing how different he looks from ufc 100 against Brock. He put 20lbs of muscle on fast and to do that I'm sure he took a lot of supplements (hopefully not roids). It's hard enough to put on 10lbs of pure muscle in a year' date=' not including water weight. His cardio will be an issue as well with his new found muscle.[/quote']

They are drug tested

Mirs cardio wont be a problem.....because of his fighting style.

I look for Carin to have ring rust and get caught early by MIR.

Its amazing how different he looks from ufc 100 against Brock. He put 20lbs of muscle on fast and to do that I'm sure he took a lot of supplements (hopefully not roids). It's hard enough to put on 10lbs of pure muscle in a year' date=' not including water weight. His cardio will be an issue as well with his new found muscle.[/quote']

I dont think he took roids, he's not stupid, and he said he's hit a ceiling and he cant gain anymore and that wouldnt be the case if he was on roids.

It depends how much body fat he had, turning body fat into muscle happens quite fast so a percentage of that gain would of been through that.

I dont think he took roids' date=' he's not stupid, and he said he's hit a ceiling and he cant gain anymore and that wouldnt be the case if he was on roids.

It depends how much body fat he had, turning body fat into muscle happens quite fast so a percentage of that gain would of been through that.[/quote']

It is well documented that he has been training with former strongman Mark Philippi so I think he has probably put the muscle on in the right way. He also had a lot of fat prior to his new regime!

I dont think he took roids' date=' he's not stupid, and he said he's hit a ceiling and he cant gain anymore and that wouldnt be the case if he was on roids.

It depends how much body fat he had, turning body fat into muscle happens quite fast so a percentage of that gain would of been through that.[/quote']

It is not possible to turn body fat into muscle that is just something people say... Fat is fat.

Your right about the other part though, usually if you haven't done much weights before hand you get rapid gains up until a certain point where your just maintaining. That might be the case with mir.

Sorry if I sound like a biology nerd lol just thought you might like to know as I've noticed alot of people use that expression

It is not possible to turn body fat into muscle that is just something people say... Fat is fat.

Your right about the other part though' date=' usually if you haven't done much weights before hand you get rapid gains up until a certain point where your just maintaining. That might be the case with mir.

Sorry if I sound like a biology nerd lol just thought you might like to know as I've noticed alot of people use that expression[/quote']

Well it is just an expression, I wasnt suggesting the actual fat tissue is turned into muscle tissue but where fat sits on your body but it is usually quite a fast process to burn off that fat and put muscle in its place when you initially start weight training or more easily put 'turn fat into muscle'.

Actually I was thinking the same thing as the OP, Mir looks to be more of the physical specimen than Carwin is. Now that's a slippery slope in translating that to actual strength so I'm not prepared to make a judgement based off that in itself just yet.

I still think Mir will take this fight but I am hoping Carwin has added to his game and worked on alot of things. It just seems he's not the same full time guy alot of the big time HWs are so i'm not sure if he's been able to add to his game or not. We'll see soon and I can't fricken wait!

Well it is just an expression' date=' I wasnt suggesting the actual fat tissue is turned into muscle tissue but where fat sits on your body but it is usually quite a fast process to burn off that fat and put muscle in its place when you initially start weight training or more easily put 'turn fat into muscle'.[/quote']

oh ok then lol I may of taken things too literal....

In regards to the OP though I agree mir looks more ripped and healthier, carwin imo looks like his packed on a bit of fat... looks can be deceiving though

Carwin has been off for a year and has had knee surgery......he will have ring rust.......Mir is a quick finisher....and will most likely finish him before he shakes the ring rust.....Mir will most likely KO him before he knows what has happened.

Your right, Mir looked more ripped. Seems that Carwin's BF% has gone up a bit, should be interesting to see if that has slowed him down.. Cant wait for the fight, I like both fighters, they are good guys, but being a huge Mir fan im rooting for him!

You cant turn fat into muscle. Fat and muscle are to different things

Frank Mir is a Beast.

Mirs cardio might not be great but i def believe its most likely better then Cawins considering he has not fought past round 1 in his entire career. Mir will try and force the fight to go to the 2nd and 3rd rounds to test Carwins stamina to possibly finish him if in so Carwin is gassed. Mir must be careful because Carwin is going to look to finish him early and he is usually successful.

Frank Mir is a Beast.

Mirs cardio might not be great but i def believe its most likely better then Cawins considering he has not fought past round 1 in his entire career. Mir will try and force the fight to go to the 2nd and 3rd rounds to test Carwins stamina to possibly finish him if in so Carwin is gassed. Mir must be careful because Carwin is going to look to finish him early and he is usually successful.

I think you mean "breast".

What is this? A body building discussion?

WHo cares what they look like?

Frank Mir has had bad conditioning his whole career and this fight is no different.

He is not a 265lber or even close' date=' so inflating up there is a waste of everyones time - although it allows Mir to eat a little more ice cream.[/quote']

I was simply after opinions from the weigh ins, if you dont like the discussion dont bother wasting time writing in it foo.

Even though Mir might be more technical, Carwin's chin can take so much more than Mir's, and no matter what punch Mir threw on Carwin I dont see Carwin being knocked down by it, let alone knocked out. So then how does Mir get Carwin to the ground? Carwin has more 'natural' strength as well as being a far better wrestler, so the only way the fight will get to the ground is if Carwin takes Mir down, which means he will be on top and ground and pound. This fight is more even matched, I cant even pick a winner.

Mir looks skinny in comparison, obviously. Carwin looks like he has a good 20lbs. on him. The mid section is just gigantic on Carwin, whereas it's rather skinny on Mir. I think Carwin will have a significant strength advantage, though he better keep this fight standing if he wants to win.

Archived